Lajosi Putters Thread

Kev, that head shape is awesome. Also, I love the gecko that extends from the sole to the face.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

It's finished! Kari sent me the confirmation that my "family heirloom" is on its way to the states. I am extremely happy with how it turned out. Even though there were some communication gaps in the process I have to say Kari was great to work with. I made a ton of changes and requests, even completely changing the model at one point. He was extremely accommodating and made it all happen. It's been a cool process and I now have many more ideas for when I do another build. Here are a few of the glamour shots.

62I8BbUxOapuT8SLLb2GiLc3EXaRmq9w4w8hRd1Cil0YCjR-yey1AaLKHG8SPYnnAavPMsFJ5A=w2881-h5118-no

_GPPRBbsij4ta6B6jwvqx2dxGngt5hbweJfJUePs0jvEvRsBzJIBdkR8RoKqvygyHv7ZLL22xw=w2881-h5118-no

jr4RxWJAQ2bdqR77lKZdSe1ElRgQg9i3oaXHYktZoDd2ikkzKPx9WRN9m5mGad5z21O0f1vx3g=w2881-h5118-no

0TNJyUohAl6r7lik-2Yx0r2B5gy8rRf8CzT96MdFaKEBD9f_zrZaF1CCKOnar4c_tp0An3XSUA=w2881-h5118-no

That looks fantastic! Love it

That thing is awesome!

Looks incredible man!

Turned out awesome Kev, tons of sentimentality there on a crazy unique headshape.

Wow that looks awesome.

It's finished! Kari sent me the confirmation that my "family heirloom" is on its way to the states. I am extremely happy with how it turned out. Even though there were some communication gaps in the process I have to say Kari was great to work with. I made a ton of changes and requests, even completely changing the model at one point. He was extremely accommodating and made it all happen. It's been a cool process and I now have many more ideas for when I do another build. Here are a few of the glamour shots.

62I8BbUxOapuT8SLLb2GiLc3EXaRmq9w4w8hRd1Cil0YCjR-yey1AaLKHG8SPYnnAavPMsFJ5A=w2881-h5118-no

_GPPRBbsij4ta6B6jwvqx2dxGngt5hbweJfJUePs0jvEvRsBzJIBdkR8RoKqvygyHv7ZLL22xw=w2881-h5118-no

jr4RxWJAQ2bdqR77lKZdSe1ElRgQg9i3oaXHYktZoDd2ikkzKPx9WRN9m5mGad5z21O0f1vx3g=w2881-h5118-no

0TNJyUohAl6r7lik-2Yx0r2B5gy8rRf8CzT96MdFaKEBD9f_zrZaF1CCKOnar4c_tp0An3XSUA=w2881-h5118-no
That is a good looking putter. I truly hope Kari continues to grow and gets the right people in place to help him do so. His stuff is looking so good he can be a major player in the custom world.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Incredible looking putter KEV! Congrats!

That thing is ridiculously good looking

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my putter showed up today and man, I'm really happy with it. I got out for 9 and had my best putting of the year (of course that always happens with new clubs!). It has a different feel than the putter's I've played lately, it's a really solid feel. It worked out well for me tonight, hopefully it keeps up! I also got the divot repair tool and a couple of ball markers. Kari had acknowledged that it took a longer than planned and threw in an extra headcover and ball marker for appreciation, totally unprompted. Overall, it was a good experience and I'm very satisfied with the product.

Kev, that looks super nice dude. Enjoy it.

I just got these from Kari, he just picked it up from the platers, black was a GREAT choice. Going with blacked out paintfill too.

IMG_4314%20%28Large%29-L.jpg

IMG_4315%20%28Large%29-L.jpg

IMG_4316%20%28Large%29-L.jpg

IMG_4319%20%28Large%29-L.jpg

IMG_4318-L.jpg

That turned out great Jman. Black was the right choice, perfect match for that style.

That looks fantastic James! I see several Fleetwood characteristics in that head which I know is a head shape that you love.

That looks fantastic James! I see several Fleetwood characteristics in that head which I know is a head shape that you love.

This is what happens when customer service lets me down on one brands side, luckily Kari was more than willing to step up to the plate as he always does for me and make me a very very happy camper.

That is a slick looking putter Jman! Love the black!

Murdered out beast right there! Nice James.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow dude, that thing is clean!

TOMORROW!!! Yes!!

Now to decide, blacked out putter shaft, or UST FF putter shaft...

That looks incredible James! I will also say the FF putter shaft is awesome.

That looks incredible James! I will also say the FF putter shaft is awesome.

Yeah, I've used them off and on the last 3-4 years. If nothing else, they look badass.

That looks killer! Very nice, and I vote blacked out shaft

TOMORROW!!! Yes!!

Now to decide, blacked out putter shaft, or UST FF putter shaft...

Looks awesome James, for looks I'd say blacked out for play I'd have to go UST!

Sweet putter James. With everything else being blacked out, the UST would really pop. Plus the UST looks cool.

Back