Lajosi Putters Thread

Should be on its way soon. Sooo happy with how it turned out. Can't wait for it to get here. Now just have to decide on a grip. Thinking blue SNSR.

78f9c28d9e8f61352b416d81e458259a.jpg

802f2c5a58ba0807686cf8935f52e5de.jpg

that's a beauty! don't discount kari's kangaroo grips either when you're deciding on a grip!
3e601b1f1af121ebc7d3f48cd8bd142c.jpg

6114cb80c3e4a6a020803332004d5ee5.jpg

she's a beauty! don't discount kari's kangaroo grips either when you're deciding! they're awesome

That's a thing of beauty Jon! I second the kangaroo grip, I've got a blue one on mine and it would be a great match with that putter. Really sweet stick man!

This is a beautiful putter. I have had an eye one lajosi's designs for a long time back when a DD201 costed about AUD300. My favorite is the long flow neck mini KLP7J.
His putters look like a perfect combination of industrial precision and art/creativity. Check out his facebook, the new V-groove lizard is really a killer.

I know JMan has said it before but Kari is super easy to work with. Time difference slows down the back and forth on email but Kari was patient with all of my silly questions and made sure I'm getting exactly what I want.

That came out great Jon

Lajosi Putters Thread

That's a great looking putter JonD. I have a soft spot for blades and that thing is just spectacular. Odyssey, Toulon, lajosi merger please?

Last edited:
That is awesome, I like the blue lizards.

Don't know how tracking works from here on out, but this landed in NYC this AM. Hope to have it in hand shortly!

These custom putter threads are some of my favorite and I'm not even a putter collector. I will say though that if I had an extra $1,000 laying around the Damascus DD201 with the extruded lizard for sale on the Lajosi website would already be on its way here. http://lajosiputters.com.au/putters-for-sale/dd201-2/

Don't know how tracking works from here on out, but this landed in NYC this AM. Hope to have it in hand shortly!
Super pumped for you

That is an awesome putter, Jon! Color me green with envy! :D

One of these days I'll end up with a lajosi. My custom idea is still alive if I ever decide to do it.

Wow. I don't have anything more to say because that putter is incredible looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been slacking on the update with this one as I had to finish up league before putting it in the bag. Now that I've got some practice and a couple of rounds in I'm fairly confident in saying that it performs as good as it looks. Had a bit of a grip issue, in that the SNSR Straight just didn't work out for me. Put my standard SS2.0 with the back weight in it and fell in like I've been gaming it for a year.

I know sound is super objective but the sound of the Lajosi is unique to the putters I've owned. Not tingy and not the soft thud of something like the FIT milling on my Bettinardi SS12, but something in between. Where the sound is at, I expected it to be a little hotter off the face, but it's really in a nice mid-point speed wise for me. I've been able to dial in distance control pretty quickly, and with the addition of the SS, my aim has been pretty spot on.

Looks wise, it's redundant to say that this is a gorgeous putter. What I will say is that it's not as wide as any of the wide blades I'd gamed leading up to now, but it hasn't proven to be an issue at all. Alignment is easy and feels natural. I was also worried about going with the flow neck, coming off mostly double bends and the one random CS putter that I happen to love, but that worry was unfounded as well. Once I settled in (read putted for 30 minutes in my basement) I don't even notice it and am able to focus on the ball and my aim point

Needless to say I'm super pleased with this purchase and am already starting to think of other ideas for a second project from Kari somewhere down the road. I've been slacking on pictures in general but will try to get some up the next time I can manage to get home from work while the sun's still up.

And some updated pics. I'm hard on everything and putters are no exception. Already starting to show a little character on the sole!

I need to mention it also. The headcover is awesome. Great quality and I love the magnetic closure so much more than Velcro.

be655f16dd22c8a623ec7c8195ad61e5.jpg
f1f313d24509003f666dd0790ec10acb.jpg
b511bbf5ef29432cf66c0da1bf0894f7.jpg
0186a0aec514ac013bb07e4ff06d9009.jpg

ff176ccd7dd2915048cbe4acaa153a66.jpg

I love it Jon. Love, love, love it.

Beautiful Putter, love the flow neck

Looking good. I need to throw my Lajosi back in the bag.

Damn Jon that is sexy looking!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful putter!

That is a great looking putter. Great design and color!

That is a gorgeous putter Jon! And I absolutely concur with magnetic over velcro.

Absolutely a gorgeous putter.

Absolute beauty there, Jon. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Sent Kari an email about a custom on Monday... hoping to hear back soon.

Back