Last Concert You Attended?

We saw Garth Brooks at US Bank stadium here in Minneapolis this summer. It was awesome. I wouldn’t have classified myself as a Garth Fan until the concert. That guy is a performer.

I am not a big country music fan, but I bet he puts on a good show. I do like a few of his songs, and I like one of his wife's songs too.

Saw Goldfinger with Big D and the kids table and the Planet Smashers.... And a surprise appearance from Jay Navarro of the Suicide Machines! Sooooooooooo good! Chicago House of Blues is an amazing venue.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Loved that tour! BNL surprised the heck out of me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
BNL surprised me too. It was a great concert. I could see it again.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

I am not a big country music fan, but I bet he puts on a good show. I do like a few of his songs, and I like one of his wife's songs too.

The Thunder Rolls was awesome and there was a woman that had just beat cancer at the show and he dedicated Standing Outside The Fire to her and it was really moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senses Fail; I doubt any here would know who these guys are. They were in Austin recently, my girlfriends son is their drummer.
I definitely know them, they’ve been a band for a VERY long time. I actually toured with them maybe 9 years ago?? Doubt your girlfriends son was their drummer back then, he must be a good drummer though if he’s playing for them....

Last concert I saw was sylvan esso. SO GOOD.

My wife and I go to shows monthly, next show is Local Natives. One of the best live bands I have ever seen.

The Thunder Rolls was awesome and there was a woman that had just beat cancer at the show and he dedicated Standing Outside The Fire to her and it was really moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like hearing nice stories like that. And Thunder Rolls is a great song.

I saw Elton John on Sep 4 in the arena where the Utah Jazz play. Incredible show.

We saw Garth Brooks at US Bank stadium here in Minneapolis this summer. It was awesome. I wouldn’t have classified myself as a Garth Fan until the concert. That guy is a performer.

I saw him a couple of years ago. I would easily say that was the best show/concert I have ever seen. His energy was crazy high all night long, it was fantastic.

Michael W Smith a couple of years ago, the concert was phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JOE WALSH-About 2 years ago when they opened the Filmore Philly. Outstanding show.

Foo fighters in Phx. 3 hours of great tunes

Metallica in Glendale. Sadly, that was two years ago. I used to go to so many shows. My kids were raised on metal concerts. I rarely go anymore.:cry:

It was a few weeks ago in Hollywood. Papa Roach, Asking Alexandria and Bad Wolves. Great show at a very small venue.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Godsmack/Shinedown

Elton John at Caesars Palace in Vegas.

Australian Pink Floyd in August.
Close your eyes and you wouldn't know the difference if it was the OG band or not.
They were that good!

Last edited:
Just got tickets for Korn/Breaking Benjamin in January, pumped up!

Bret Michaels at the Hardrock in Northfield last year.

Guns & Roses

Not a huge concert guy. Have only been to a handful in my life with my last one being Blake Shelton about 5 years ago.

During Wells Fargo Tourney week Carmel CC has a concert outside on their driving range. It is a ball. Little Big Town played and they were awesome live.
Indoors the last one was Pavarotti. He is amazing.

Wife and I saw Dream Theater at the Stifel Theater (formerly the Kiel Opera House) in St. Louis about four weeks ago. They were fantastic, as always.

As others have commented, though, the ticketing process was a fiasco. It was the first concert we've been to in years (other than some local shows), and the struggle to get the tickets didn't infuse us with the desire to do it again for awhile. It shouldn't be that hard (or expensive) to buy tickets to anything.

Back