Review Lean Lock Blade Putter - APA Model

After a few more rounds, I’m getting more comfortable with this putter and style of putting. Most of the time, I’m lagging it fairly well. That being said, I had 3 3 putts today that were all so damn annoying. Hit my first putt to 3-4 feet, but right near the fall line. Cool cool. What happens? Well if you hit it left, it breaks left. Hit it right, it breaks right. Hit the center? Nah that broke too. Son of a b.

That being said, had four birdies and a par save of 20ft. Win some, lose some I guess.
Do you find yourself getting more comfortable? was it really ever uncomfortable?

Do you find yourself getting more comfortable? was it really ever uncomfortable?
100% a different feel. Instead of rocking the shoulders, your right hand controls everything. So what you were used to for speed is now more natural, but much different than you’re used to doing. It’s different.

Your shoulders and feet are more open to the line (I usually putt more square feeling?) which feels weird because if I try and square up at impact, I pull it pretty majestically. I’ve done that a few times and I just laugh cause I know exactly what I did.

I will take weird feeling for a noticeable improvement in my putting. I may look kinda odd with a putter on the outside of my forearm and an open stance, but outside of 3 pretty terrible putts? I was really happy with my round.

100% a different feel. Instead of rocking the shoulders, your right hand controls everything. So what you were used to for speed is now more natural, but much different than you’re used to doing. It’s different.

Your shoulders and feet are more open to the line (I usually putt more square feeling?) which feels weird because if I try and square up at impact, I pull it pretty majestically. I’ve done that a few times and I just laugh cause I know exactly what I did.

I will take weird feeling for a noticeable improvement in my putting. I may look kinda odd with a putter on the outside of my forearm and an open stance, but outside of 3 pretty terrible putts? I was really happy with my round.
Thats fantastic.

Love it. Yeah I don’t care if people think I look odd using it, if I’m putting well. I think more people would benefit from it. Especially if they struggle with lag putting.

Had a bit of a fight with this putter on Sunday, so it’s in time out for a league night tonight. Maybe it will think about what it’s done and how it won’t do that again…

Back