Let’s Talk Club Building

Just finished pulling the AMT Red steel shafts from my T200s and have prepped the Recoil Dart shafts I got from @That post last year. Just going to let the heads cool down and then we'll mix up some epoxy!

IMG_6195.jpegIMG_6196.jpegIMG_6197.jpegIMG_6198.jpeg

Cleaned up and more organized. Can actually get to all the tools I need to now, with ample space to build.

Awesome looking setup James! I don't know if I would ever leave the garage if I had a setup like that.

What is the ramp looking device between the hitting mat and the main cage of the simulator?
Projector

Of course it would be the projector :LOL:
I’m thinking about changing it to one mounted off of the enclosure, I don’t hit it, but the kids absolutely obliterate it ha ha

Finally got my little vice installed too, no, it isn’t the best but it works for what I need and it’s low profile.

IMG_6206.jpeg

It holds my extractor perfectly well:
IMG_6207.jpeg

And most fun for me is that the Grip Rip is now usable @JB !!!!

IMG_6205.jpeg

Ok....... where do I find that grip Rip tool?????? Must Have....
Dallas Golf used to sell them, I’m not sure anymore though, it’s been in a drawer for a while

Dallas Golf used to sell them, I’m not sure anymore though, it’s been in a drawer for a while
I've found lots of videos and a link to DallasGolf but so far nothing

Ok....... where do I find that grip Rip tool?????? Must Have....
Golfworks had them for years. Not sure anymore.
Still use mine once a week probably.

Might be discontinued

Golfworks had them for years. Not sure anymore.
Still use mine once a week probably.
I did a set for a friend this weekend and the tape did not want to come off the steelfiber shafts. Looks like it has been discontinued, you can buy replacement blades from golfworks but the device doesn't look to be available. Even tried ebay.

Great setup BTW @Jman !

I did a set for a friend this weekend and the tape did not want to come off the steelfiber shafts. Looks like it has been discontinued, you can buy replacement blades from golfworks but the device doesn't look to be available. Even tried ebay.

Great setup BTW @Jman !
That’s a bummer! Good looking out though on the refill info! I need to grab a couple while I can!

1000011321.jpg
Dropping some DG Tour issue X100 into these.

IMG_1524.jpeg
This things awesome, makes curing a breeze.

20240311_223822.jpg

Tinkering around in the garage

I might need to go thrifting. I’m itching to build something.

Ugh… what was listed as a .370 hosel was most definitely not. Was hoping to build a utility iron short for giggles but now need to source a .355 shaft.

I guess I could go to town with a sander but that sounds like work, not enjoyable hobby time

Ugh… what was listed as a .370 hosel was most definitely not. Was hoping to build a utility iron short for giggles but now need to source a .355 shaft.

I guess I could go to town with a sander but that sounds like work, not enjoyable hobby time
Not that big a difference if you sand tip. Only needs to be 3/8-5/8” of tapered portion. Can always stick the shaft in and spin. The glossy part needs sanded further.

Built up a new Corey Paul Japan forged hand ground gap wedge using a BGT 115g ZNE shaft bought from @jfox789.
IMG_0646.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg
IMG_0645.jpeg

welp, a .355 shaft I had laying around also won’t fit. I guess even though it looks clean I need to work on the hosel some

Took the plunge finally. Have had a grip station for a while but now I have a graphite shaft puller on the way. On my way to more tinkering.

Built up a Sand Wedge using a Corey Paul head paired with the recently released BGT Red ZNE 115g shaft, a BB & F shorty ferrule and Super Stroke Traxion Wrap Midsize grip.

IMG_0660.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_0662.jpeg

Back