Mckeon

Reaction score
Handicap
My Brain
Wife is leaving town for 1 week...

I'll miss her but while she is gone I plan on getting 18-36 holes a day!!!

This morning, Pacific Grove Golf Links, it sucks having to golf in Monterey =p

d4373f90a9d1ec5240db3e26582f8e7e.jpg

And this afternoon Black horse (PGA Championship Course)!

Course-of-the-Month-Bayonet.png

#jealous.

Have fun and keep us posted with results.

Both look awesome. Gonna be a great week!!

Please do not hold it against me if I say I hate you! Hit them well my friend.

I've only played Pacific Grove once, but I loved it. Front nine was nice, but the back nine is what the course is all about.

Is your whole week of golf in Monterey or are you heading out to other spots??

It must be painful living in Monterey, CA.

I've only played Pacific Grove once, but I loved it. Front nine was nice, but the back nine is what the course is all about.

Is your whole week of golf in Monterey or are you heading out to other spots??

Agree, Pacific Grove front 9 is Meh... But the back 9 is one of the best values in golf.

I'm going to stay in Monterey this week. I have a membership to Pacific Grove so I'll wear it out this week but I'm also getting some good discounted golf evening rates at some high end courses.

Tough break for you there buddy. I hope you can manage to survive. HAHA! Have fun and snap some pics!

I think it's a hoot that you gotta watch your food in the cart on the tenth hole, lest your goodies get stolen.

It's a tough life lad but i guess someone has to do it

So jealous! At that pace you will have golfed more in one week than I have all year.

Exactly right about Pacific Grove. The only purpose of the front nine is to get you to the back nine. I also don't like the fact that the first hole is a par 3. That's always a weird way to start your round and seems to always create a log jam on the starting hole.

Blackhorse and Bayonet are both awesome places to play.

Man both courses look amazing! Have fun!

I think it's a hoot that you gotta watch your food in the cart on the tenth hole, lest your goodies get stolen.

I know, the 10th hole is unreal... I have seen the birds climb into someones open golf bag pocket to grab a snickers bar and take off with it...

Exactly right about Pacific Grove. The only purpose of the front nine is to get you to the back nine. I also don't like the fact that the first hole is a par 3. That's always a weird way to start your round and seems to always create a log jam on the starting hole.

I agree, the starting with a par is strange... And its tough hitting the green if you havent warmed up... Not to mention the 2nd hole is a 199 yard bear of a par 3....

good lord both of those look incredible.

Sounds like fun! Wish I was in your shoes!

Dang, I wish I could take an afternoon off and head to Blackhorse with you. My lady is gone for the week as well, stupid work is getting in the way of my fun!

But you know what? It forces the groups to get spaced out correctly from the beginning. So many times you see groups teeing off as soon as the group ahead is leaving their second shot, instead of waiting until their actual tee time. That messes up everything on the first hole.

Once we got going, we didn't really have to deal with anything until that par 3 over water, #17 I believe.

Isn't the second a par 3 also?

EDIT: Just saw your post saying that indeed the 2nd is a par 3 also.

Sounds fun #jealous

Sounds like a fantastic week coming!

Wife is leaving town for 1 week...

I'll miss her but while she is gone I plan on getting 18-36 holes a day!!!

This morning, Pacific Grove Golf Links, it sucks having to golf in Monterey =p

d4373f90a9d1ec5240db3e26582f8e7e.jpg

And this afternoon Black horse (PGA Championship Course)!

Course-of-the-Month-Bayonet.png

Wait a minute....you live in Monteray, your wife is gone for a week and all you get to do is golf........Damn, you suck! :act-up:

I'll just be happy to see the sun anytime soon here.

I was stationed at DLI in Monterey back in 1993. The golf there is fantastic. Even the course out at Fort Ord was awesome.

Back