Lets talk wallets...what do you use?

My daughter got me a Timberland trifold leather a few years ago. Nothing special but it works.

I’ve got a simple leather card holder with money clip. Used to have a fancy Coach one but have been much happier since ditching the excess cards and such.

Does your company know you're using their binder clip? I hope you return it when you leave the company.... ;)
Actually this one is from home. 8 years ago I was at Jason's Deli eating lunch and saw a guys using a binder clip and thought "That's perfect!" I went back to work and took one from my desk that had been there when I moved to the desk. I used that for 2 years and before leaving that company I switched to one my wife had at home and left the original back in the desk. This one has been in my pocket for 6 years now.

Travelambo from Amazon. Cheap,slim, and great quality.
1f1cb251b003c948169f3eb7523beed9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a simple bi-fold wallet with a built in RFID shield. I think it's 3 years old now.

Cabelas bison wallet with rfid protection.

Black trifold leather from Bass (shoes, not sporting goods)

For all of you that carry your wallet in a front pocket, where do you carry your phone and keys?

I like the idea of not sitting on a wallet all day, but carry a large cell phone in my left front pocket and car keys in the right front pocket.

For all of you that carry your wallet in a front pocket, where do you carry your phone and keys?

I like the idea of not sitting on a wallet all day, but carry a large cell phone in my left front pocket and car keys in the right front pocket.
I haven’t started yet but I would assume my front right? That’s where I keep cash in the rare occasion I have some. Keys is just a key fob these days so that’s no big deal or I keep them in a jacket

I only have a key fob for the car, and it goes in the same pocket as the wallet. Phone is usually in my back pocket, ecig in the front left.

No house keys, keyless entry for the house.

I love mine, a lot smaller than my previous, although it is a little inconvenient if you are someone that carries cash.
I considered the Ridge. Couldn’t bring myself to spend for what I thought should be half the price.

I use a Smartish wallet slayer phone case. Holds my two credit cards and ID. Have not carried a wallet in years.

[
For some reason, I like a wallet with a textured look. This one has served me well for a couple years now.

View attachment 8920701
Small/Thin enough to fit in your front pocket?
I’ve been using this one for 2+ years now. Still works great and almost looks brand new

I liked it for a while, but then kept falling out of my pocket, just too smooth.

I use a Sunfish golf cash cover. Holds 6 cards for me and cash. I got the limited edition Masters one while they were having a 50 percent off sale. It’s thin enough for a front pocket.

haven't had a wallet in a while...cell phone case with a 2 card (fits 3 easy) slot and cover.

And of course I bought a junky Swiss Gear wallet yesterday for $20 bucks yesterday..... and then come hope today and see this thread was started yesterday.... dammit.

Travelambo from Amazon. Cheap,slim, and great quality.
1f1cb251b003c948169f3eb7523beed9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20200104_234736.jpg

That's basically what I use. Bought a slim/minimalist one like this years ago for a caribbean trip and fell in love. I'll never go back to a traditional wallet.

I have 9 various cards/ids and a couple hundred in mixed bills in it right now and it's at most a 1/2" thick. Will hold twice that if you really need them to. Better than the money clip style ones imo, can fit in your front pocket, and my back and surgically repaired hip thank me for making the switch every day.

Last edited:
Back