Never heard of this before this thread, but I definitely want to see if I can grab some to keep in my bag.

Had never seen these. Might have to check them out. I typically drink gatorade zero, but these seem like they would be super convenient.

Game changers!!! Can’t beat a bag of 30
at $22 from Costco! Lemon Lime is a favorite.

I grabbed som Nuun which is kind of the same thing and am going to try them out and compare them to the liquid iv brand

Haven't tried it. Used to drink Biosteel. Going to have to give it a try

These will be very highly used in a couple weeks!

Not a huge water drinker either. Could be a way to help for sure

Love these. Didn't even know what they were until I saw them in the cupboard. Now I snag one any time it's hot and I'm planning to walk the course.

Ive been using these or some variation of them for a while and theyre great.

Every single time I’ve seen this on Amazon I’ve thought about trying them. Finally ordered. Got the watermelon? Also got the immune boost version, since it wouldn’t be the worst thing to have some sitting around these days

Use these all the time

Tried one on the advice of someone here and it made me sick as a dog. I read about some of the potential side effects afterwards and I’ll stick with water. If anyone wants to give them a shot shoot me your address and you can have them. They’re not for me

Not sure why I didn’t think of these at Costco.

Tried one on the advice of someone here and it made me sick as a dog. I read about some of the potential side effects afterwards and I’ll stick with water. If anyone wants to give them a shot shoot me your address and you can have them. They’re not for me
I hadn't heard about the side effects. Is it the magnesium content or something else?

I actually need to go pick some more of these up. My wife picks them up when we are running low. She bought some lemon-ginger ones and they are terrible. But it looks like we are stocked up so she didn't buy any on this last Costco run.

I hadn't heard about the side effects. Is it the magnesium content or something else?

I have no idea. I just know I got sick and after reading up a little on it what I experienced were some of the side effects. Some of the more out there ones were seizures and other neurological issues. I don’t know how true that is but as someone who has been diagnosed with a seizure disorder and epilepsy I’m not going to take any chances

I love these, and I think they absolutely help with hydration. I drink at least two a day when I am at the race track driving, and at least one the days I am on the course. Being that I live near the surface of the sun, I prefer the sodium and sugar content. I tried the FitAid packs and I much prefer the liquid iv.

0FDB583C-C51A-48CC-8754-23E43B0D57A2.jpeg

Lots of liquid IV used at the rivalry.

I am in love with these things. I am not a huge water drinker, outside of flavored, so was looking into things that would help me stay hydrated on the course during THP Experiences where we are sometimes playing in some heat. These work so well compared to ready made drinks like Gatorade to me. Before switching, I had some bouts of not feeling great. Since moving to these and having 1-2 per round, not a single issue.

They have all different flavors and even a natural energy one too.

Never tried these but I will be picking some up for the World Am. I know I am in for long long rounds.

I like it, the strawberry, tangerine and watermelon. The pineapple energy version is fantastic.

Like you @JB I'm not a big water drinker. I fill up a half-gallon water bottle everyday and throw a packet in. I heard you really shouldn't be drinking more than 1 a day but I hear a lot of different things all the time so I don't know. I just know it helps me drink a lot more water than I would otherwise.

We have loads of these in our house! Love them and use them quite often.

Back