I’m going to try it tomorrow. Hot and humid forecasted for my round

On my 2nd of the day.i got a wee bit dehydrated today.

There must something to this product - Can't believe how many Pop ads I see on IG comparing their product to Liquid IV.
Usually a product is a leader for reason.

Never heard of these. I drink a lot of water and hardly ever drink Gatorade.

Yeah I really like the watermelon, especially if I deliute it with a bit more water than the recommended 16 oz.

@JB THANK YOU for this! I'm going to give this a go for sure.

Do these taste better than Nuun? Gave those a try, but need something that is actually edible.

I’ve been using these during hot and humid rounds. They work really well and I’ve noticed my body in a better condition while using them vs just drinking water.

Passion Fruit is pretty good, stuff works well for hangovers.

Been drinking these since the height of the pandemic when they removed water coolers from the courses by me.

Sodium is quite high in them but they definitely do work!

Favorite flavors are watermelon, tangerine and lemon lime.

@Davidhibler you nailed it. Golden Cherry is good. Second favorite to the pineapple energy.

1EF33E73-4C18-4E39-9299-4EA234A0F467.jpeg

@Davidhibler you nailed it. Golden Cherry is good. Second favorite to the pineapple energy.

View attachment 9117980
Oh yes! I was thinking about this thread when I got those a couple weeks ago. Those are great.

Yuzu Pineapple is that the one you're talking about? I picked it up and thought about it but went back for another tangerine.

I haven't had the pineapple energy. Gonna have to try that 🤔
It’s so good. This golden cherry is rather tasty though. Thanks for the rec.

I need to pick some Cherry up for sure, I have Pineapple and Tangerine lately but it s time to restock, been drinking a couple each time i play a round as hot and humid as its been as of late

Timely this is at the top of the page when I check in to THP. I'm laying on the bed trying not to cramp up after golfing in a swamp today. Folks who have golfed with me know I sweat a lot. Like an uncanny amount. I need to check this stuff out.

Timely this is at the top of the page when I check in to THP. I'm laying on the bed trying not to cramp up after golfing in a swamp today. Folks who have golfer with me know I sweat a lot. Like an uncanny amount. I need to check this stuff out.
It will 100% help you. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

It will 100% help you. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
You know, I've never gotten to that "not sweating anymore" point of dehydration. I sweat out more water than my body is comprised of. It's unbelievable. Surprised I wasn't sweating red from all the Gatorade I was drinking today.

Have to find golden cherry and pineapple I've just been using the watermelon

Never heard of this..

Ran out of watermelon, so restocked with strawberry. Watermelon is way better, but strawberry is still light years better than Nuun. Have I mentioned Nuun sucks?

Back