Live Golf Ball Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now Friday looks good for me.

Looks like a nice little group so far.

I could make Friday work potentially. Any course in mind?

I could make Friday work potentially. Any course in mind?

No idea actually. Thinking we need something fairly short game oriented. Something that is fair off the tee, but will make you use a variety of clubs off the tee as well. I will figure something out or have the Asst To The Regional Manager work on it...haha

I read that as, "do I want sadistic and cruel like Wentworth? Or something enjoyable and fun like The Eagles?"

I read that as, "do I want sadistic and cruel like Wentworth? Or something enjoyable and fun like The Eagles?"

There are others too. I am making a couple of calls today and will do some sort of signup once I have some info.

This is going to be a fun little follow.

How about Friday of next week guys?

Poo I can't do Friday, but I look foward to hearing how it goes.

Weekends are always easier for me, but I can make something happen with a few days notice. Count me in

Can't make it next Friday. Honda Classic with THPers & Puma girls on the calendar.

Can't make it next Friday. Honda Classic with THPers & Puma girls on the calendar.

No one likes a bragger... (That is pretty cool though)

I'll have to sit this one out. New job won't let me off so soon. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill.hit some.closed face fades for you and report back

I am in as of right now, next Friday looks good

So is everybody good for next Friday? If so, I can book a time for us this weekend.

Friday is looking good for me.

I'm still good for Friday.

I'm good for Friday.

I've gone from a definite no, to a maybe. I put my foot down and told my wife, "I'm taking a day off work and going down to Tampa to play golf with my friends." She said, "What?" I repeated myself, "I'm taking next Friday off of work and I'm going to Tampa and I'm going to play golf with my internet friends!" So she says, "I can't hear you, come in from the garage." So I went inside and looked her right in the eye and said, "If I promise to be back in time for whatever it is we have to go to on Saturday, may I go to Tampa to play golf with some THPers?"

I'm good for Friday. Hooray for playing golf with Internet friends!

I'm good for Friday. Hooray for playing golf with Internet friends!

I'm looking forward to it. Golf with THPers is always a great time.

I'm looking forward to it. Golf with THPers is always a great time.

I'm just excited I get to see you hit a golf ball, and then I get to figure out how many shots it takes to get to the same yardage.

I'm just excited I get to see you hit a golf ball, and then I get to figure out how many shots it takes to get to the same yardage.

It will be an honor to hang out with the Asst to the Regional Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back