CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Please don't. Unless I can post pictures of my kidney stones lol.
shower satisfying GIF

Secret santa gift opening!!!

i love this team. i am not sure how captains @Muchmore and @Mmaynard11 made it through the year with "us" but they are saints

Reunion zoom was so awesome tonight, great to see everyone!

Last edited:
If it hasn't been said already, Callaway treats us like freaking kings. The weight of the shaft I was for it in the Apex UW wasn't available because it is a bit of a rare one and the replacement club arrived at my house two days ago. Huge thank you to Callaway for going above and beyond.

If it hasn't been said already, Callaway treats us like freaking kings. The weight of the shaft I was for it in the Apex UW wasn't available because it is a bit of a rare one and the replacement club arrived at my house two days ago. Huge thank you to Callaway for going above and beyond.

Yeah. It’s a bit unreal just how awesome they are.

Glad you got your replacement club! It's still a little hard to believe all the awesome things Callaway did for us, so amazing.

In GD honour, friend and I played the Clive course at the Hideaway on one of the new Trackman Sims my home club put in the last month. Gorgeous course on Sim but nothing like the real thing I bet 🤞.Was lots of fun.

In GD honour, friend and I played the Clive course at the Hideaway on one of the new Trackman Sims my home club put in the last month. Gorgeous course on Sim but nothing like the real thing I bet 🤞.Was lots of fun.
If I had anywhere with Trakman, I don’t think I’d ever play any other course besides the Clive and Dye. Truly stunning in person

Love this! Thats a good winter goal for me. I’m going to search to find one near me.

I miss you asscap IMG_0102.jpeg

Still miss The Hideaway, what a special place....

IMG_5957.JPG

Back