CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital
Its not like I am wrangling two kids under 6 after daycare, and trying to make supper or anything..... gimme a couple minutes!

Its not like I am wrangling two kids under 6 after daycare, and trying to make supper or anything..... gimme a couple minutes!
We're just prodding you to avoid another @PPFour12 slow play! :ROFLMAO:

Excuses… excuses. Microwave the Dino nuggets and the Mac and cheese and get back to important things!

Box #2
Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max Heavenwood!!!

20240201_163448.jpg20240201_163515.jpg20240201_163604.jpg
20240201_163642.jpg20240201_163646.jpg20240201_163650.jpg

Priorities man. The kids will be fine…

👀

More posting in the Smoke woods thread tonight when I get settled!
I seem to have pulled a @Mmaynard11 abd sky marked my 3HL FW.

I also hit a cart path aided 271 yard blast with it.

Something something picture taking tonight. Need some empty bag pics!
Good. I’m just planning action shots of whatever we’re not talking about.

I seem to have pulled a @Mmaynard11 abd sky marked my 3HL FW.

I also hit a cart path aided 271 yard blast with it.
I'm not sure whether to 'Mind Blown" this post or "On Fire" it.

Hey crew!!!

Its time to start talking about our golf bags!!!!

What a cool feeling it was seeing our bags lined up with our name on them.

IMG_0825.jpegIMG_0920.jpeg

Wednesday morning gear delivery

IMG_0897.jpegIMG_0896.jpegIMG_0895.jpeg

IMG_1042.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg
Such a sweet part of the GD, walking into the room and seeing all of our bags and then @Muchmore seeing his name on one!

Seeing all those bags lined up on the table...

confused real life GIF

Talk about a shock to the system!!!
View attachment 9241263
Just an awesome sight. I love the continued views of the Grandaddy that keep coming that we weren't able to see until now. The amount of amazing this event brings to a group of THPers is mind boggling. We all need a little G in our lives!

Man, I don't think I'll ever forget the feeling when we walked into the lobby that morning and saw all our bags sitting there, filled with brand new clubs. It was better than Christmas! There was plastic and rubber bands flying all over the place, and every trash can in that lobby was stuffed by the time we got done unwrapping them! :LOL:

Even more amazing was the fact that we got fit on Tuesday morning, and Callaway's club builders built 14 sets of completely custom-spec clubs and delivered them to La Quinta, over 100 miles away, by that same night. Everything about the Grandaddy is amazing, it's almost beyond comprehension how Callaway pulls out all the stops and treats a bunch of internet golfers they've never met like complete golf royalty for a week!

Back