CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I like the white one better and wear it nonstop

The white hat is going to be a constant for me this season!

Yep. I love the white one. I don't wear it much as I do not want to get it dirty!!!!

White all Day

The G up front for me all day. Give me one of those in a 110 trucker and I'd be a super happy camper.

The white hat is going to be a constant for me this season!
I still have one white hat from 2017 that I rarely wear because I ruined the other one pretty quickly. The grey prototype I managed to talk off of Velardo has been retired from course use, but I still wear it casually sometimes.

The G up front for me all day. Give me one of those in a 110 trucker and I'd be a super happy camper.

I still have one white hat from 2017 that I rarely wear because I ruined the other one pretty quickly. The grey prototype I managed to talk off of Velardo has been retired from course use, but I still wear it casually sometimes.
Pictures!!

Pictures!!
These are Flexfit Delta hats. I liked the hats our year but really liked the grey prototype. Just a small Callaway chevron on the back. Simple and good looking IMO. I will say the L/XL require some stretching/breakin to fit comfortably on my large cranium.

IMG_0557.jpg

These are Flexfit Delta hats. I liked the hats our year but really liked the grey prototype. Just a small Callaway chevron on the back. Simple and good looking IMO. I will say the L/XL require some stretching/breakin to fit comfortably on my large cranium.

View attachment 9239774
The G always looks good!

I consider the Navy Blue one more as gray. I love them both and have worn both of them about equally. If I had to pick one it would probably be the white because it gives equal love to Callaway and The Grandaddy 'G'.

I consider the Navy Blue one more as gray. I love them both and have worn both of them about equally. If I had to pick one it would probably be the white because it gives equal love to Callaway and The Grandaddy 'G'.

Agreed. I love them both. It’s nice to have options. And they’re conversation starters.

I posted on IG. I love the white one. It will be worn sparingly because the AZ heat ruins white hats with the perspiration

I responded on Facebook with both. I cannot choose which one. I love the Big G on front, but the white with the Callaway logo up front and the G on the side is sick.

Are these the final pieces of my Grandaddy setup????1000016485.jpg

Are these the final pieces of my Grandaddy setup????View attachment 9240016
Waiting GIF

Box #1
2 Dozen Chrome Tour!!

20240201_163257.jpg20240201_163311.jpg20240201_163328.jpg

Back