Live Update Thread - 2017 Snell Golf Kickoff Classic

i miss these guys

8083cc7de092f6cefbacbbcfacd8a760.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats an awesome pic! Came out great!

just re-read through this whole thread. what an incredible weekend!

just re-read through this whole thread. what an incredible weekend!

Glad to see you put your insomnia to good use! haha

All kidding aside, I am with you 100% on the fact that it was incredible!

It was a grand weekend! I think about it every week!!!

I too think it about it all the time as it was my first official THP event. I'll admit that nerves got the best of me a little bit on the course. But had an absolute blast the whole weekend.

Take me back !!

I too think it about it all the time as it was my first official THP event. I'll admit that nerves got the best of me a little bit on the course. But had an absolute blast the whole weekend.

the secret is beer. mcjoey + a few beers = damn good golf!

It was a hell of a lot of fun that's for sure! Just makes you want to get in the next one that much faster.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would be ok if THP wanted to do this event next year.

Live Update Thread - 2017 Snell Golf Kickoff Classic

It was a hell of a lot of fun that's for sure! Just makes you want to get in the next one that much faster.

I would be ok if THP wanted to do this event next year.

I would tee it up with both you guys again anytime. Just name the place! "Golf Intuit"!!!

Can I throw my hat into the ring for next years KOC now? What a great weekend with a great bunch of guy's. I miss that place.

Just scrolling through this thread brings up fantastic memories. Did I miss Chris coming to Mass for his visit to Snell?

Just scrolling through this thread brings up fantastic memories. Did I miss Chris coming to Mass for his visit to Snell?

No sir. It’s coming though.

i think about the event often. it was about as close to perfect as i can think. the venue is great., the food was awesome. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. i got to ride up and back with tadashi70 and x.man, which made the trip so much more fun. and sitting around the fire pit getting to know the other participants was something i won't forget soon.

i loved playing down there. i am even considering playing a few rtj courses in 'bama mid novemeber. I have southwest money to spend and golf to be played

I really enjoyed those courses, would love to play there again, preferably not after 3 months of not swinging a golf club haha

No sir. It’s coming though.

Chris, we play all winter, then we can head a bit north and go skiing. lol

Chris, we play all winter, then we can head a bit north and go skiing. lol

i'm getting uncomfortable just THINKING about cold weather

Us New Englanders were wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts at the event. We saw some of the guys dressed for the Iditarod.

Us New Englanders were wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts at the event. We saw some of the guys dressed for the Iditarod.
Yes that was hilarious to see.

Can't believe this was 4 years ago and I've only been back once. :(

i think about this event often. it was pretty close to perfect.

I didn't go to this one, but I miss getting together with a bunch of THPers. I mean, seeing a handful of you guys every now and then is fun, but the big ones really recharge you.

Back