Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

@AnthonyC with a GOLF SHOT!

near ace here.

B8A42838-2DF5-4369-B751-8AEC3169610F.jpeg

What's the distance on #3?

DD0CBCA8-62A8-432E-BE8D-42E7E2F3CF6E.jpeg

Is that hit well, or bladed?

I’m sorry I don’t know what you mean. It’s 145 to the pin from the blue tees. Hit well or bladed, the distance is still the same. :cool:

Do you mean did he hit it well or bladed it? If so he hit it really well.

@Wake is that the par 3 where you may or may not have smashed the cart with an errant tee shot??? lol

I’m sorry I don’t know what you mean. It’s 145 to the pin from the blue tees. Hit well or bladed, the distance is still the same. :cool:
this is the correct answer

Do you mean did he hit it well or bladed it? If so he hit it really well.

That's what I'm doing wrong then!

@Wake is that the par 3 where you may or may not have smashed the cart with an errant tee shot??? lol
Dont think so, I feel like that was on the back?

Dont think so, I feel like that was on the back?

i was thinking it was that picturesque par 3 with the water behind it. cuz i think that was the only semi good shot i hit all day haha

2BEE4260-2D95-4F9E-AA16-39A390FDC19B.jpeg

@AnthonyC driver off the deck was murdered.

B9C38AE6-4A1B-47E0-BD69-4B5A27EEB7C3.jpeg18587319-7DB2-4311-85D5-AE37BD9C66B2.jpeg

Weather doesn't look too bad...if you're into that kinda thing.

Weather doesn't look too bad...if you're into that kinda thing.

The weather is amazing. I think parts of California are beautiful, and the weather is incredible, but overall it’s not a place I would want to live. Nothing against the state or the people who live here, it’s just not for me.

Amazing follow today... just soaking in all the fun you all had. Congrats on some amazing shafts... looks like the course is in great shape and I bet the weather is unbeatable. So very jealous... though, the Astros won today so I have that going for me

Back