CONTEST Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

I hope I done you guys some Justice. Hard to play and keep the thread going. Didn’t have close to my B game. Still had a wonderful experience I’ll carry with me for the rest of my life. An absolute gem of a place. @JB I hope you get well soon. @DannyLe and @GLG20 you guys were awesome and great to play with. Special thanks to Danny for all the tips along the way. The new driver is a weapon. I’ll work on the alignment and speed. Time to eat lunch and figure out the irons and wedges. The putting is a work in progress but much better today than yesterday. Time for a Pimento Grilled Cheese and some fries before a 5 hour trip home.

Great to follow along! I had a blast keeping up with your golf! Enjoy the sandwich, last few hours of Dormie, and safe drive home!

I hope I done you guys some Justice. Hard to play and keep the thread going. Didn’t have close to my B game. Still had a wonderful experience I’ll carry with me for the rest of my life. An absolute gem of a place. @JB I hope you get well soon. @DannyLe and @GLG20 you guys were awesome and great to play with. Special thanks to Danny for all the tips along the way. The new driver is a weapon. I’ll work on the alignment and speed. Time to eat lunch and figure out the irons and wedges. The putting is a work in progress but much better today than yesterday. Time for a Pimento Grilled Cheese and some fries before a 5 hour trip home.
The experience is what it's about. You did a great job keeping us updated today. Thanks for taking us along.

You did perfectly fine with updates. Don't put too much pressure on how you played as long as you had a great experience.

Enjoy the pimento cheese and safe travels home.

Great job @hedley_lamarr08

Great to follow along!

D432C858-0BCB-41B1-B04F-0C7A43151F59.jpeg

And some lunch for the foodies

Attachments

• DF44571D-E42D-49B6-83ED-135C5A4D3464.jpeg
    DF44571D-E42D-49B6-83ED-135C5A4D3464.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 16
KIMG0682.JPGKIMG0682.JPG

Great stuff guys! Danny just too good!

I would have selected the Spiked Lemonade too! I will say it, transfusions are overrated.
Agreed. Transfusions can go away now

Great job boys. It was awesome to following along!!!

Great job on the updates guys, this one looked like a blast as always! Safe travels home and good luck with the new sticks!

Back