CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

I'm going to need more pics!!!
This was hard to do for me. I was running from the green to the cart to try to push pace so JB could drive. Sometimes I couldn't get them to load and had to move on

A friendly reminder for the guys in upcoming rounds and anyone going to experiences down the road. When @JB asks if you want to ride or play with him, say yes.
great partner... he was fun to play with and beside of

Did you go over the bunker and catch the roll out?
Down the middle... First real golf swing it felt like I was capable of that day

Way to clutch up!
@hedley_lamarr08 made a putt from the water hole to close us out… at least 90 feet
I actually got to walk this off. It was 20 paces. I can't say the steps were even but I'll accept the greatness of a lag putt that worked out. @JB and I discussed the putt with them missing the green and it really was just get it to around 5 feet to force them to make a great shot. It just happened to roll in the hole.

Fun Fact:
Finley has a pre release driver in the bag 👀.
I never saw it. I have no details or info for anyone

Jdax Hedley: 6
Damon and Mike: 6

Wasn’t pretty but it’s a half!!
I don't know that I have ever snap hooked and duffed a hybrid at the same time like I did off that tee hahaha

Great follow and congrats to Team Brennan. Lots of surprising results but fun none the less. Thanks @JDax for answering all the questions!!

Briggs will be fun in April.

At this point all 4 of us agreed to stay back and not interfer or create added pressure from the tee. Let them play it out. So we mucked around the par 3
Good idea

Good idea
We all wanted to watch and did see the final shots at the green but it played out fairly and I don't feel we bothered anyone. (I know it wasn't a concern but still didn't want it to be an issue)

I still like the chrome soft x the best, by a decent margin. Might give the chrome tour another shot in warmer weather
I asked about changing ball based on temp and was met with a hard no from all who know the most :LOL: but they are all for everyone trying the chrome ball lineup

I can’t remember if we’re allowed to say too much about that driver, but it is a type of 💎💎💎

I can’t remember if we’re allowed to say too much about that driver, but it is a type of 💎💎💎
No, we will keep that info off the forum for now. I would call it more proto to pre release, currently.

Back