CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

What a battle today!
A true game of inches. I missed just enough on two key shots to put myself out of contention. Expecting a hybrid at 225 to land perfect in a 2 club wind just doesn't always work:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wait.. why are you getting all the blame?
He doesn't get all the blame. Dude left it all on the line. I'd partner with him again anytime.

Those burgers are very legit.

So, does Brennan punch his ticket to the Grandaddy with this win?
He gets my vote even though I don't have one. Was a great guy to play with after he realized you didn't have to make people putt 2 footers. :ROFLMAO:

What was the pro shop item you wanted but didn’t buy?
I don't have one specifically. I am a memory guy not much of an object guy when it comes to purchasing for myself. I'll put everything from the event in a shadow box very soon and it will be looked over weekly I'm sure.

Does it really feel "harder" when hit? More spin around the greens ?
I experienced less spin actually thats why I am in the Chrome Tour. It doesn't feel hard at all. Very comfortable off of CBs and Apex 21. I had a couple balls check up on Briggs that I would never expect

Calling all Team Brennan supporters:

If you picked the good guys before the event started, one of the few, the proud, the 25%, and you would like to be in the running for a cool Briggs Ranch boot ball maker, send me a message with a screenshot or link to your post supporting Team Brennan and I will run a random generator and mail it to you as a thanks for your support. 🙏🏻

IMG_4550.jpeg

As I type this we are on page 242.. over 6,000 post. I've read them all. Again, I can't say it enough.... THANK YOU FELLOW THPers.

I know its not going to compare to some giveaways but like @PiratePenguin I also have a boot with a spinning spur on it for a giveaway. I'll post it soon and see if we can get us a winner. So many of you were so active and following along. You also kept it clean. I can honestly say, I'm speechless for our community. According to @JB I can be hard to understand at times anyways. :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I conquered some demons this week that I won't mention and didn't want to face. I won't talk about them moving forward. As a guy that at one point shopped for a toaster for his bathtub... I'm stronger now. I'll be a much better golfer moving forward! I learned a lot this week about myself and my game. I made some new friends. I'll never forget this trip. I'll never take it for granted.

As I type this we are on page 242.. over 6,000 post. I've read them all. Again, I can't say it enough.... THANK YOU FELLOW THPers.

I know its not going to compare to some giveaways but like @PiratePenguin I also have a boot with a spinning spur on it for a giveaway. I'll post it soon and see if we can get us a winner. So many of you were so active and following along. You also kept it clean. I can honestly say, I'm speechless for our community. According to @JB I can be hard to understand at times anyways. :ROFLMAO: :cool:

I conquered some demons this week that I won't mention and didn't want to face. I won't talk about them moving forward. As a guy that at one point shopped for a toaster for his bathtub... I'm stronger now. I'll be a much better golfer moving forward! I learned a lot this week about myself and my game. I made some new friends. I'll never forget this trip. I'll never take it for granted.

Amazing to meet you man! You did a great job showing us rookies the THP experience ropes. Looking forward to playing golf with ya again someday and hearing more crazy ER stories!

If you picked the good guys before the event started, one of the few, the proud, the 25%, and you would like to be in the running for a cool Briggs Ranch boot ball maker, send me a message with a screenshot or link to your post supporting Team Brennan and I will run a random generator and mail it to you as a thanks for your support. 🙏🏻

View attachment 9249377
Verrrry cool

Phew! I started on page 40 and did the entire thread in one extended sitting because I blacked out during the week.

Congratulations to Team Brennan on the victory - they certainly showed no mercy in singles!

If I'm being honest the pro shop activity seemed light compared to an average THP experience, but you don't go to a golf course for the pro shop. Everyone on course did a great job of bringing the action to the thread which is what it's all about.

As always, the food was on point, as was the swag for the participants. Callaway Golf and THP have a special relationship, and we're all better for it. Getting a member a super-limited putter - nowhere else would this happen. Getting inside information straight from the source? Ditto.

Thank you to everyone who participated, whether you were there or following along on the forum - this event kicked off what is certain to be another great season of THP experiences!

IMG_5220.jpegIMG_5219.jpeg

View attachment 9249377
Heck of a gesture!!!

Finally finished catching up on this thread. Congrats Team Brennan and damn did those fellas come to play some golf!

View attachment 9249377
Great giveaway, thanks for the opportunity, and congrats again on the big win! :drinks:

View attachment 9249377
Great gesture. *I did not pick team tb.

It was a great follow. THP experiences make memories that last forever.

I'm happy I had to privilege to be able to follow along with your event. Thank you for all you did in these last 6000 posts.

Congrats to @Nappy

Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get the prize pack right out to you.

Congrats to @Nappy

Please send @GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get the prize pack right out to you.
Whoa! No way!!! Thanks THP and Callaway and all the guys in the GOAT Cup. Was a fun follow.

Back