CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

It's been great following along. Thank you all for updates.

Obviously I was already a big fan of THP — that’s why I’m here on the forum, right? But after these past 2 days, I’m a lifer. Words simply can’t describe how amazing this experience was. I can’t thank @JB @Canadan @AT_CG @JasonFinleyCG enough for everything. And I would be remiss not to also thank @GolferGal for all that she did behind the scenes (and also putting up with my million questions heading into the GOAT Cup).

Work kept me from following live. can't wait to go back and catch up this afternoon/evening.

Oh wow... 26 pages behind! Time for some catching up!

While the gents dig into apps, question for the group. Would any of you watching rock the apparel from a place like this knowing you haven’t played it yet?
Absolutely - especially one of the hats that say HACK!

Wow, what a day!!! Great playing all around!! @JasonFinleyCG is a buzzsaw in singles!! Heck of a job from @JB to come back like that. Sounds like @Canadan's game is on point right now, but @pumbaa did a great job fighting!!

Amazing it came down to a tie, and even more amazing of Callaway to hook everyone up like that. Freaking awesome. Great stuff to follow, so much fun!!

And it’s over. Vainer effort by AT but the final match is complete.

this is ending in a tie and Callaway has graciously decided to make every participant a winner and give each participant the golf balls and bag and we will order rings for all.
We’ll done @AT_CG and @JasonFinleyCG ! Great way to start a rivalry

I consumed 13,000 calories at dinner last night, the food was unbelievable
Can confirm buck went 100 on the food.

This was such an amazing event and hopefully I can get into another soon. Just out of this world.

Now sitting in a bar in downtown Roanoke with @ccjimmy2001 grabbing a drink before I drop him off at the Amtrak station.

Last edited:
Another amazing THP event in the books. Such a wonderful course, incredible looking food (which I'm sure tasted even better than it looked) and great guys playing. Thanks for taking us all along with you for the last few days.

Can confirm buck went 100 on the food.

This was such an amazing event and hopefully I can get into another soon. Just out of this world.

Now sitting in a car in downtown Roanoke with @ccjimmy2001 grabbing a drink before I drop him off at the Amtrak station.
I was impressed with how much food @AT_CG could throw back too

Some great golf played today! Well done all!

And super classy from Callaway!

Back