CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Work kept me from following live. can't wait to go back and catch up this afternoon/evening.

Same... This looked so amazing though! It gets me even more pumped to get to Ballyhack myself next month! Great golfing by ALL to yield a tie!

Wait no photos of the proshop haul?

Pro shop haul ;)

You and me both. Buck should’ve been watching @Luchnia. Fairways for days. We got our money’s worth exploring the course, though.
I enjoyed getting to meet and play with you guys. We had an awesome weather day for playing at a nice course - great fun! Spring Creek was quite an interesting course with plenty of waste areas and rolling hills to make a ball disappear.

After seeing BallyHack and the goat team performance in this thread I am hopeful at some point I make it there for a round. My son and I plan to play Primland in the fall and I hear some say that is an amazing track as well.

Tip of the cap. Had a blowup hole or two, but otherwise played my best round of golf probably in 3 months and got beat.
You played great and had smiles the entire time. A couple of bounces here or there and it goes another way. Had a blast playing with you.

And it’s over. Vainer effort by AT but the final match is complete.

this is ending in a tie and Callaway has graciously decided to make every participant a winner and give each participant the golf balls and bag and we will order rings for all.
Callaway = first class.

No this is not the same pic from two days ago, ending my trip the same I started it with gas and a dog from Costco haha

84209402-EA26-4EDC-A57E-070503E9BEFD.jpeg

Tip of the cap. Had a blowup hole or two, but otherwise played my best round of golf probably in 3 months and got beat.

can't ask for better than that, well done 👍🏻

You fought hard out there today man, wish I could say the same about me haha. Was an absolute blast playing with you, @JB and @JasonFinleyCG

Buck, crying after losing today after staying up too late playing poker last night.....

No amount of sleep was helping my swing today haha

Wow great job everyone and thanks for bringing us along! Wish I could have kept up with the back 9 live but what a finish, hats off to Callaway for the classy move!

No amount of sleep was helping my swing today haha
The beauty of golf is that it's the one thing I can have fun doing no matter how bad I am at it.

Like I said to @Browndog in WI after leaving one in the bunker, again (usually not one of my problem shots) "hey, my cigar stayed lit"

There's no way to not have a great time on a course that beautiful!!!

Just caught up - amazing finish by all. Great matches were played. Callaway is a classy organization.

It was all said 50 times in the thread, but I needed to add one more because I agree with all of it.

Thanks for taking us along for the start of the week. I only got to follow one set live, but catching up on the rest was worth the full read as well.

Congrats to all, great job by everyone with the playing an updates.

great job all!

Back