CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

In the 'I'd gladly pay it to whip my @ss' kind of way. 😜

Quoting this for truth! Almost 7300 yards with all those lush contours is no joke. Heck, from any set of tees it looks like it wants to eat you alive from the green complexes alone. And holes that cling to the sides of a mountain... Ballyhack is something special!

Finally got caught up. We’ll done gentlemen, this was a fun follow, the course and the food looked incredible. Sounds like everyone had a great time too. Also a very cool gesture for the tie to stand, everybody won just by being there for what looked like a great time.

Quoting this for truth! Almost 7300 yards with all those lush contours is no joke. Heck, from any set of tees it looks like it wants to eat you alive from the green complexes alone. And holes that cling to the sides of a mountain... Ballyhack is something special!
The false fronts would have the ball 40 yards off the green. Also they were fast even wet they were in freaking same

1000% agree with this. Tom and Ray were first class all the way. That extends from tee to green, and they were really great people to top it all off!!! Highly recommend those two gents for any future trips you may have!
I never had ray but Tom was hilarious and super positive. Helped when my mind went into the dump after the morning round yesterday. Then the 2nd match with you and @Canadan was a great time I appreciate the positivity and energy man. I beat myself up a lot over a lot of shots

Last edited:
After following along this morning and watching this awesome event end in a draw I got to thinking, is that a win in Darth Finley's eyes? Technically it's not a loss.... 🤷‍♂️

Does he claim victory in the inaugural Goat Cup?

After following along this morning and watching this awesome event end in a draw I got to thinking, is that a win in Darth Finley's eyes? Technically it's not a loss.... 🤷‍♂️

Does he claim victory in the inaugural Goat Cup?
Yes we do.

Last edited:
Sounds like some great golf at a fantastic venue with great company. THP at its best!

The hacker and goat at gfore
Told Julie, if I get picked to go to Ballyhack, she's gonna need to pick up a few extra shifts 💰💵👍🏻

My two hour drive
Wanted to take a second and thank everybody that followed along. We hope it was a fun follow with some great views and good action.
flew by this morning…I promise I wasn’t staring at my phone.

Back