Lone Star Shootout

Can't do August. Sounds like a good time though, hope you guys have fun!

I'm in if we still have a spot.

You can count me in for the August date

@TexasHacker needs to get on this list! 2 time Grandaddy'er, he's our team captain!

I don't know about team captain, but if there is some sort of caravan down there, I might be able to make this one happen

Updated first post, looks like the teams are growing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated first post, looks like the teams are growing...

Awesome. Would love to see at least 2 teams reppin' each side.

Someone needs to wake up Daniel (dtak84) in SA to join. We might need him for the Dallas team as our membership has dwindled as of late.

Someone needs to wake up Daniel (dtak84) in SA to join. We might need him for the Dallas team as our membership has dwindled as of late.

You already got more than we do.....we get first rights to dtak, that dude can pound a ball

I posted in the dfw thread that I was available to participate, could I be added to this thread?

thanks

JimBetts, NullNomad... Would either of you be available to play for team south on 8/13?

So I found out that Pine Dunes is aerating their greens August 8th and 9th. As a result, they are discounting our rates, but I wanted to check with everyone to see if y'all are ok with this?

So I found out that Pine Dunes is aerating their greens August 8th and 9th. As a result, they are discounting our rates, but I wanted to check with everyone to see if y'all are ok with this?

Errrrrr.....doubt people will want to travel that far away to play sanded greens.

Lone Star Shootout

Ya I'm not traveling for punched greens

Ok, back to the drawing board

Lone Star Shootout

Yeah me too!
Would have sucked

Yeah that would be tough to travel all that way for punched greens

Any special deals for playing 36?
PD will give you the 2nd round at a big discount.

Oh. just read about the greens. I'm flexible on dates and just wanted to get my name in the mix. will redo survey if needed.

Last edited:
PD will give you the 2nd round at a big discount

Yeah, it's a nice discount, but they are punching the greens the week prior so interest is low

I'm down to play but it looks like the South needs to step up!

Skimming here, has a new date been proposed bc of the punched greens?

Back