Long Drive Championship live feed

Bryson back up. Here's hoping this set is a little better instead of being on the far left with a cut wind.

Let's hope that next set is a little better, cause that one was not super great. Bryson did what I was afraid of, hitting spinners into the wind.

Big beardy with 6 shots OB. You can tell who’s been around and won a few times because they roll up with their GCQuad or Trackman.

2nd or 3rd in that third set. He's in an okay spot all things considered but another first or second and he's golden for tomorrow.

It is freaking amazing he has made it this far.. absolutely beastly.. this is how you change my our perception.. it’s awesome.

Ken Munro has a swing that just screams hang back, block OB. How is this dude hitting it 322 into the wind?

It is freaking amazing he has made it this far.. absolutely beastly.. this is how you change my our perception.. it’s awesome.
We're starting to see pretty clearly in this set that there are guys who are simply built for this, however, it doesn't take away from how insanely impressive what he's done is.

Round 4. Come on Bryson, win it and you're in it.

We're starting to see pretty clearly in this set that there are guys who are simply built for this, however, it doesn't take away from how insanely impressive what he's done is.

thats why I thought he didn’t stand to do even this well. These guys are raw power. But like you said. That makes what he has accomplished even this far very outstanding.

it just takes the right set. He is honestly not that far behind power wise.

“Zac yelled at his ball and he still only went 307” I like long drive 😆

Wooow Bryson!!! 💪

He moves on! That’s insanely cool

Back