Long Drive Championship live feed

Its funny that watching them. There is typically pretty little that you could call "optimized". But they just crush the ball. I think if they were still using the Volvic ball from about 5-7 years ago.. You would see even crazier ball speeds. That ball was specific to long drive and was like 110 compression. It was sooo fast..
Was interesting hearing Berkshire talk ball the other day, said they’re using like 80 compression Top Flite?

I would love to see a closeup slowmo of the ball when one of these guys hit it.
That thing must compress to pancake thickness.

Was interesting hearing Berkshire talk ball the other day, said they’re using like 80 compression Top Flite?

The cohost was mentioning it yesterday during their broadcast. Heck, he mentioned how with the Volvik Paul, he was really only able to hit little squeeze cuts out there, but he got the right wind in the right conditions and was just hammering them and keeping them in play.

there is definitely a lot of skill and talent involved in this event, but there is also the rub of the green when it comes to wind and turf conditions. It really is a lot of fun to watch.

shout out by the way to the people who played in the Cleveland Srixon event with Jamie Sadlowski.

Bryson is on fire! More than 33k people watching the live stream!

Hollywood movie in making / go BD

Berkshire at 402 :oops:

Borgmeier…..:oops:

Yikes, two in that set all OB

Bryson hit 218 earlier? I missed that. Yeesh.

Almost 39k people on the live stream ... lol

WTH? with the changing numbers!?!?

Man, so close to a huge set win for Bryson

That was 2 sets in a row that Bryson’s longest decreased.

He had a good set there with 3 at 400+
And he is back up against some studs

He's a yard away in a couple sets from getting through easy. Now he has to win the last one.

He's a yard away in a couple sets from getting through easy. Now he has to win the last one.
Yep. A little unlucky, but I didn’t think he would make it this far

Damn, he did it. Never would have thought he’d make finals

BRYSON LFFGGGGG!!!!!

Elite 8!!

Hate to see Gregnol go down but glad DeChambeau had to have that set.

Back