Longest Hole Out?

90 yards.........

From about 150 for my very first eagle 2

To answer this im just basing it on my hole outs from outside prob 50 yards. The 2 that stand out are.....

The first I was in the left hand rough maybe 120 yards and had to hit a low draw around a tree to a left hand pin on a top tier. I remember I had a brand new set of Scratch 8260 or 8620 wedges. I pulled the gap wedge and hit his low, almost topped thin ( thin it to win it ) draw that hit probably 3 feet right of the pin, spun left in the hole for eagle

The second one was on the third hole of my home course. I hit my tee shot left in the woods and chipped back out into the fairway. I had around 130 yards in, but due to elevation plays around 10 yards longer. I pulled the 9 iron and flushed it. I mean this felt like what Tin Cup described ( the whole tuning fork thing that goes up thru the hands yadi yadi yada ). I acutally cursed a little cause I thought it was way long. Got the the green and was like wheres my ball. I started my wall to the back of the green and saw a pitch mark maybe 5-7 feet above the hole. i though surely not. Sure enough in the hole.

No holes in one. Came close a few times but no cigar

Mine was about 60m for an eagle 2 in a practice round with friends.

227 yard par 3 with a powerbilt 4 wood in 1977 for a hole in one.........and yes, the club head was made of wood!

Not that long, probably appr 80 yards. It was to save a boogie after a penalty shot in a water hazard

About 150 had a hole-in-one. Longest hole out would be for an eagle on par 4 from about 120.

130 yards on a par 4 for birdie. Had one recently of about the same distance for triple...was a painful hole

160 yards on a par 3 for Par. First tee shot was sliced into the trees.

Reteed and holed it on the fly.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

160 yd 8-iron for eagle. Didn't see it go in, though.

Mine was 140-145ish on a par 4 for eagle. I was playing a scramble with my dad probably 20 years ago and it went directly in the hole on the fly. Bad part was, since we didn't come close to anything resembling a skin on day 1, we opted out of the skins game on day 2. That shot would have won us around $100 had we been in.

119 HIO this year, longest hole out was about 65 yards for birdie last year.

Mine was 140-145ish on a par 4 for eagle. I was playing a scramble with my dad probably 20 years ago and it went directly in the hole on the fly. Bad part was, since we didn't come close to anything resembling a skin on day 1, we opted out of the skins game on day 2. That shot would have won us around $100 had we been in.

My playing partner put us in the skins and my HIO was there to share the $360 pot with the winning team. So I'm a believer of skins now. haha

I hole out a decent amount over the course of the year, but I think the longest I've had is only like ~30 yards. I've never holed out a full shot, although I've come close a couple times. they just don't fall for me haha

I hole out a decent amount over the course of the year, but I think the longest I've had is only like ~30 yards. I've never holed out a full shot, although I've come close a couple times. they just don't fall for me haha

Too much pro-spin? :bananadance:

Mine was 110 for an eagle on a par 4. I didn't get to see it go in so I was a little bummed about that, but was still cool to do it.

Mine was only like 25 yards, pond in front of the hole so I flew it over the green and a little hill. Pitched back over on the downhill greens back toward the water and it went in the cup. Gave me a birdie on a par 4.

<<< This was from 120 yard par 3, straight at it and just didn't quite get there.

Should've known it was 120.01 yards :banana:

I was hoping it was 3 or 4 feet short, would have been easier to stomach.

Longest hole out - par 4 ... about 160 yards out, 7 iron right at the flag but couldn't see the bottom of the flag from the fairway. Walked up on the green looking for the ball ... "where the h*ll is it? It was heading right for it!" Looked over the green ... nope. Well let's look in the hole for sh*ts & giggles ... Hey, what do you know ... holed out for a 2! :act-up:
Extra points - nearly holed out for 2 on a par 5 second shot ... 215 out ... hit it to 2 inches! Literally another half turn of the ball and it would have gone in. :banghead: doh!

I've had two aces, the longest of which was 165 yards. But, the longest hole out I ever had was a 3w for eagle on a par 5. I don't know the exact yardage because I had no idea it went in until we got to the green and couldn't find the ball. It was years ago, however, when I could still hit a 3w over 200 yards off the deck. LOL

First time out last season, holes out from 150 for par. Was having a rough day but that sure was a nice takeaway.

Back