Longest Hole Out?

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
So what is your longest hole out? Did you make a miraculous save for bogey or even double from 150 yards? Did you hole out for birdie from 90 yards?

I've never had a hole in one but have had several long hole outs. My longest was 198 yards on a par 5. What is yours?

110 yards, or thereabouts. First time playing. Beginners luck for sure. Not sure what I scored on that hole ... a guy I played with swears it was for birdie, but I shot 140 that day, so I find it hard to imagine that I scored that low on any single hole.

Never holed out from very far, all mine have been chips or pitches. Longest was about 35 - 40 yards or so.

Had a 30 harder for birdie a few weeks ago, but I think I had a 40 harder for par a few years ago for my longest.

114 yards.....par 3.

114 yards with my 52* wedge for an eagle on a par 4.

About 140 on a par 4 in 2007.

190 with a very thin 5 iron on a rainy day on #18. Ran right up to a front pin & honestly couldn't tell if it went in from back in the fairway. Not a bad way to end the day!

@235 yards for a HIO.

75 yard little par 3 with a SW hole in one at dumpy little executive course.

60ish yards for par.

Hit my tee shot OB, teed up again and put it in the left rough. Had 60ish left in and took my shot. Green is blocked by a hill and didn't see it go in. Best and worst par ever!

73 yard 60 degree for bird on a par 4. Flukey awesomeness

My longest was 80 yards for birdie - saved a poor tee shot.

I've only ever had two hole outs of any significant distance. The first was 150 yards for a hole-in-one when I was 16 with a 7-iron. The second was about a month ago from 108 with a 52* wedge for eagle on a par 4.

175 yd par 3 from the tee box.

Outside of a hole in one my longest hole out was from 129 for eagle.

Personal longest was about 45 yards for par.

220 yards for a double eagle.

a handful of times between 75-100 yards. As Harvey Penick advises - "take dead aim"

From 80yds out with a sand wedge for birdie. It was awesome. First one that I had ever done and first time playing with this buddy from work.

From 102 yards for an eagle on a par 4

Just last year. 156 out for a Eagle with a 6 iron

84ish yards for an eagle

224 yards for a double eagle. It was a very long time ago, 1980 to be exact.

Back