Longest Hole Out?

At a dumpy executive course, when I was probably 11 or so. 120yds...would have been a HIO...except that I shanked my first into a hazard. So 120 yd par.

75ish yards to save half a point at last year's Gauntlet. My contacts were so blurry, I didn't even know it went in, I thought it was just in line with the equally blurry flagstick.

Mine is literally from about 5 yards off the green. I have not been lucky enough to hole out from the fairway.

44y pitch in for bogey a couple weeks ago.

Longest to date is probably a 40-50 yard chip. This weekend I was 1/2 a ball rotation away from a 180 shot to save par. Damn ball was hanging halfway over the cup

No HIO's for me. I have holed out from about 185...for par, after putting my 2nd shot into a hazard and taking a drop.

I have never had a hole-in-one, but I did hole out from around 180-190 yards for a double eagle on a par 5 about a decade ago. Sadly, I can never re-live that moment as the hole has since had an off-ramp built over it.

Years ago, 50-60 yards, with a half PW (I didn't carry other wedges back then) for a birdie. Shot was high and went straight in the cup, no bounce.

My longest hole out was about a 20 foot putt for my first ever birdie. I've only ever holed out from off the green once, and it was from a bunker that was closer than that putt.

So what is your longest hole out? Did you make a miraculous save for bogey or even double from 150 yards? Did you hole out for birdie from 90 yards?

I've never had a hole in one but have had several long hole outs. My longest was 198 yards on a par 5. What is yours?

Two aces, one from 160, the other from 135. One hole out for eagle from 110 on a par 4. Otherwise just a bunch of short pitches and chips from 40 yards in.

My longest was a 2 on a par 5. Blind view of the green, but hit a 4 iron right at it from 205. Couldn't find the ball. Was in the jar. Best part was it was part of a skins game and made me a bunch of cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

145yds for an ace. It hit the stick and dropped.

50ish yards from a bunker. I didn't even hit it that well.

195 yd 5i for double eagle. Only been waiting 3 decades for my first ace

150 yards for a par. I didn't think that it was anywhere near the hole, spent a minute looking for it on the edge of the green/hazard. Wasn't a great beginning to the hole, but finished pretty strong.

220ish for an albatross. Still can't get over that shot!

80 yards with a SW.

For me it was about 80 yards. I know it could be further but I stink at golf. :banghead:

Only one I've had was maybe 15 yards during a chip. I've never had a full shot hole out.

I was present for my dad's first hole in one. It was roughly 130 yards and only took him 30+ years to get.

275 3wood for a 2 on a par 5 when I was 14ish.

From here last week. Nothing to really brag about but it WAS my first time using my 56 degree mizuno so I'd call it a solid purchase so far!
0e4c7c5913aaffa020c47c098e18b8f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My first and only eagle came last year when I holed out from the fairway roughly 60 yards from the pin. It was the final hole of my PB 73! I can still picture the shot to this day.

My very first birdie ever was a hole out from 60 yards. Besides from a couple chip ins, haven't holed out since from more than 10 yards away from the green.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back