Longest/slowest round you have been a part of

I played a 5.5 hour round in Dubai. A 6+ hour round in Portsmith England. A slew of 4-6 hour rounds here in the states. It is frustrating at the time, but then I realize that I am at work for 8-24 hours and I really DON'T enjoy that! 7 hours on a course is great!

I think anything over 4 1/2, 5 hours is too slow. I also think it is not always the fault of golfers, but often.... on public courses, because they start too many, too fast and create log jams. For many public courses, it's about making the overhead. That's why I enjoy a private/semi-private club.

Close to three hours for 5 holes, I quit after that. Walked off and was absolutely pissed.

I'm playing as a guest right now on a semi private, I teed off at 8, it's 1144 and I'm on 12.

Seriously about to give up golf. This is why I quit my old club and am now club shopping. I can't find anything aside from a goat track with a decent pace of play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played at Pumpkin Ridge for a tourny last team season.. We tee'd off at 12:30, didn't finish till 7, didn't leave till 8:30...

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

I hit 6 hours through 12 in a tournament and walked off the course since they wouldn't give a penalty for slow play to the groups playing in front
tap tap taparoo

Back