Look what arrived

Came home to find my belt in the mailbox as well. They came out fantastic!!

Mine came today as well and my god is it a good looking and even better fitting belt!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mine has arrived! It's a thing of beauty. I will now tuck my shirt in when I play so I can show it off.

Which straps did you go with? Nexbelt or Mission?

Does the Mission straps work with the Nexbelt buckle? Looks like the same system.

Does the Mission straps work with the Nexbelt buckle? Looks like the same system.

They do, but make sure you get the 40mm straps from what I remember

Great! That was my next question as to which size...40mm it is.

Believe mine arrived today at least the wifey said I had a package.

Thanks since nex doesn't have a purple strap I will grab the mission one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the most baller a$$ belt I have ever owned. THP + NexBelt = WIN!!!

6a63c245d30d5104728f97982c972294.jpg

Mine showed up today, and I pretty excited. Love the NexBelt and of course that awesome logo looks great!

Need to find some extra NexBelt straps.

Dang! Fixed my payment issue today. I forgot the dang M! Can't wait for it to show up.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today! So glad I decided to get in on this!

i have a notice from USPS... only thing I have ordered recently was this belt so can't wait to go pick this up tomorrow.

I have 4 other NexBelts so this will get in on the rotation quickly.

Mine shows that it was delivered at my buddies place today as well. I'll find out for sure tomorrow when he picks up the mail.
Obviously USPS knows who Morgan is and stepped up their game.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Mine shows that it was delivered at my buddies place today as well. I'll find out for sure tomorrow when he picks up the mail.
Obviously USPS knows who Morgan is and stepped up their game.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I was going to say those USPS donkeys where MOVING from FL to CA, hahaha!

Hoping mine shows up tomorrow as I am getting anxious seeing all these others in California getting theirs so quickly.

I got mine today too!!! Can't wait to get it cut up and play some golf with it!!!

No luck for me today.....hopefully tomorrow!

I got mine today too!!! Can't wait to get it cut up and play some golf with it!!!

I'm hyped to rock it next time I play! I heard it drops your handicap at LEAST 7 strokes :golf:

So I wore it to work today, and I will save you all from the crotch pictures.. and I already got 5 compliments from the girls at work (idk if they normally stare there or not... but that's cool) and 2 of the guys asking me how to get this belt... that's pretty awesome! such a sick belt... and my first nexbelt as well!

Got mine in today. Man this thing is slick! I wish the ball marker inside had the THP logo as well. That would be perfect. I will be looking at other straps as well. Need a white one for sure.

Got mine in today. Man this thing is slick! I wish the ball marker inside had the THP logo as well. That would be perfect. I will be looking at other straps as well. Need a white one for sure.
Future store item maybe?

still no belt for me today :beat-up:

Hopefully it gets here tomorrow

Back