Looking for a round?

2/18 - DFW area

Any other local THP'ers not working Monday and thinking about playing?

Cookie i might be free. Gotta check with the better half.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cookie i might be free. Gotta check with the better half.

Sorry cookie im out. I get to stay home and baby my knee. I will be looking for a round or 2 on the xbox though lol

Anyone in the cape coral area who want's to play a round tomorrow or on tuesday morning with a swiss tourist ;)

4some booked for Saturday, 9:10am - Mercer Oaks East in Central NJ. Just me so far.

Anyone else want in?

Jlukes:

I'll play. What course.

Looking forward to it! Who else is in????

If this weekend ends up being as nice as the forcast says, any PNW'ers wanna hook up?

any PNW'ers wanna play today? supposed to be pretty dang nice out..

probably playing Heron Lakes Green Back tomorrow with a fellow teammate, in prep for our tournament on tuesday. any PNW'ers want to play with us? will probably be between noon and 2pm tee-time.

Wish I lived further north. Playing tomorrow in the Salisbury/ocean city, MD area if anyone wants to join me. Should be good weather!

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Any PNW'er wanna play tomorrow? Im pretty open as to where

I'm in Central VT. Looking for a round at Montpelier Elks late this morning or anytime tomorrow. Anyone in the area?

In Northern Virginia, I am looking for a 4th out at Twin Lakes (Lakes course) in Clifton, VA for Saturday at 2:15. I know that this probably a shot in the dark because I am not sure how many NoVa THPers there are but I figured I would ask.

Just PM me if you think you might be able to play and I will add you to the tee time.

In Northern Virginia, I am looking for a 4th out at Twin Lakes (Lakes course) in Clifton, VA for Saturday at 2:15. I know that this probably a shot in the dark because I am not sure how many NoVa THPers there are but I figured I would ask.

Just PM me if you think you might be able to play and I will add you to the tee time.

TC4 - I would have played if I wasn't already playing in a Golfweek event at Musket Ridge! We will play soon- we usually take a Friday or 2 off during the summer and play a nice course or two. Next time we do, I'll let you know!

TC4 - I would have played if I wasn't already playing in a Golfweek event at Musket Ridge! We will play soon- we usually take a Friday or 2 off during the summer and play a nice course or two. Next time we do, I'll let you know!

Awesome definitely let me know. I think it is time to start the DC MD VA area chat thread, I just hope that we can keep it going. We need to get some more members here I have been pushing some of my buddies to join but no luck, yet! hahaha

Take it easy and see ya around man.

Awesome definitely let me know. I think it is time to start the DC MD VA area chat thread, I just hope that we can keep it going. We need to get some more members here I have been pushing some of my buddies to join but no luck, yet! hahaha

Take it easy and see ya around man.

Move to NJ

Split the distance and move to Delaware - home of tax free shopping!!

Back