Looking for a round?

I'll be in the NW Atlanta / Vinings area on Nov 29/30 and will be looking for a round or two. Any ATL THP'ers up for an outing or care to recommend a course in the area?

Bumping this since it's getting closer. I'll be looking for a round this Thursday and Friday - maybe Wednesday afternoon as well. Anyone interested?

A buddy suggested I visit The Frog - any other recommendations in the area?

Thats the area where I live GaBubba. I would be up for a round. Need to check my schedule because I am supposed be in Phoenix earlier that week. Lets chat on Saturday.

Sorry I missed you at the invitational - had to hit the road too early to make dinner. Let me know if you'd still like to get a round in.

Playing broad run tomorrow in west Chester pa. Unreal track for the price right now!! 61* tomorrow!!

i'm not really looking for a round, i'm looking for better weather. nobody up here plays in this weather and has fun.

I have one more spot open for tomorrow at TPC Eagle Trace at 12:02. $52.50. Any takers?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to play there, especially for that price, but I'm already playing coral springs in morning

Attention THPers in NW Oregon: Will be playing Chehalem Glenn (in Newberg) tomorrow, probably around noon. PM me if interested in hooking up

I know it is late but we have a spot open for anyone that bought the Groupon Deal for National Golf Club in Pinehurst. We have a tee time at 1200 on Sunday, just PM me if you want to come on out.

I know it is late but we have a spot open for anyone that bought the Groupon Deal for National Golf Club in Pinehurst. We have a tee time at 1200 on Sunday, just PM me if you want to come on out.

Great course. Wish I still lived in Pinehurst. Have fun.

Great course. Wish I still lived in Pinehurst. Have fun.

Had a good time today and the course was nice but it was noway worth the $60 Groupon deal let alone the $225 they normally charge to play there. I think you are paying a lot just because Jack Nicklaus designed it.

What didn't you like about it?

I know it is dormant right now but it just didn't seem like it was in really good shape, some of the bunkers were really thin or hard packed sand and a few of them had grass growing in them, the greens were ok but some of them need some work and were bumpy. Except for a few holes there, nothing really stood out to me at all. The greens did have a lot of undulations which were kind of neat but I have played better greens at cheaper courses and I think the condition of them took away from that. I wouldn't mind playing it again I guess in the Summer when everything is growing but I can't see how they charge $225 for that place.

I know it is dormant right now but it just didn't seem like it was in really good shape, some of the bunkers were really thin or hard packed sand and a few of them had grass growing in them, the greens were ok but some of them need some work and were bumpy. Except for a few holes there, nothing really stood out to me at all. The greens did have a lot of undulations which were kind of neat but I have played better greens at cheaper courses and I think the condition of them took away from that. I wouldn't mind playing it again I guess in the Summer when everything is growing but I can't see how they charge $225 for that place.

I hate that. Does sem it would be better in some areas even with the cold weather and being dormant.

Damn. Me and a buddy bought the groupon too. Guess we will just make the best of it when we go

It's not bad and you will have a good time just don't get your hope too high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Jersey Golfers

South Jersey Golfers

Is there anyone on the site that wants to go out this weekend?

Supposed to be 60 on Saturday and I'd like to try out my new irons.

I must admit I suck, (95-105 usual score).

Drop me a PM pr reply here

If anyone around the Tallahassee, FL/Thomasville, GA area is up for a round, I'm usually good to go on any weekend.

I'm going to go back to golfing several days a week in Clemson, SC for anyone in the area who wants to join. Seeing as I don't have a car, I'll be playing the Walker Course every time.

how many in your group for Saturday? I am over the bridge in Delaware

born and raised in south jersey. Marlton as a kid, Washington Twp with my wife.

Were playing White Oaks 11:14 on satuday. 30 dollars

White Oaks is right around the corner from me. I'll see how the leg feels this week...can't commit to it now.

White Oaks is right around the corner from me. I'll see how the leg feels this week...can't commit to it now.

We filled the foursome, im terrible and these guys are worse then me.

I am always looking for golfers in the area so keep me updated. Jwkde im 30mins from the Del. Mem. Bridge so also keep me updated

All my friends and family arent golfers

Have room for a fourth at my home track (short and easy of course) - decent condition at 11:08 on Sunday. Grand Oaks golf club in Grand Prairie, TX. Let me know if interested!

Have room for a fourth at my home track (short and easy of course) - decent condition at 11:08 on Sunday. Grand Oaks golf club in Grand Prairie, TX. Let me know if interested!

Spot has been filled.

Hebron, KY. I'm available anytime. PM me if interested in getting a group together. There are so many great courses around Greater Cincy!

Back