Looking for a round?

I think you meant true gentleman! I know Thainer is off, would be nice to play White Clay Creek or we could do Rock Manor.

You can be my secretary. Ill be your caddie. Find me some golf groups for Monday and Tuesday.

Okay, we need at least one for Monday. Playing somewhere in the Wilmington area.

I'll be in the NW Atlanta / Vinings area on Nov 29/30 and will be looking for a round or two. Any ATL THP'ers up for an outing or care to recommend a course in the area?

Thats the area where I live GaBubba. I would be up for a round. Need to check my schedule because I am supposed be in Phoenix earlier that week. Lets chat on Saturday.

Anyone want to play Champions gate Monday at 9:30? I had 2 back out.

I have a tee time at McColloughs links in Egg Harbor NJ for Sunday. If two people wanna join, let me know ill change the reservation from 2 to 4!

Bumping this. I still have room for one more? Anyone from the SJ area wanna play?

If any DFW THP'ers want to play on Monday, send me a PM.

We have three monday morning in Wilmington, DE if anyone wants to make it four.

Looking to play tomorrow if anyone wants to join.

Looks like JT and I are playing the Walker Course on Saturday morning. If anyone else wants to play let me know ASAP either via PM or in this thread.

Looks like JT and I are playing the Walker Course on Saturday morning. If anyone else wants to play let me know ASAP either via PM or in this thread.

Figured I'd bump this and I forgot to warn everyone: it is gameday so there will be people everywhere.

Another bump. Just made the tee time for 9 AM Saturday at the Walker Course. If you're around and want to play, let me know.

I am planning to head to Florida for Thanksgiving, if anyone wants to tee it up next Wednesday along I-95 on the Georgia coast I am looking to stop and play somewhere.

Playing at 930 this AM with Buckjob and Motoo344 at lederach in harleysville pa. Anyone is welcome to join!

Ps I'm wearing a colorful outfit! :)

iPad tapping!

Playing at 930 this AM with Buckjob and Motoo344 at lederach in harleysville pa. Anyone is welcome to join!

Ps I'm wearing a colorful outfit! :)

iPad tapping!

Stay out of the wooder.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Loooking to play a round tomorrow or Sunday around Central MD

Loooking to play a round tomorrow or Sunday around Central MD

Tomorrow looks to be the better of the two days. Looking to play once or twice this weekend if anyone's interested. I'm due east of Frederick by about 15 minutes, willing to drive some.

Patrick

I've got a tee time at 9 tomorrow morning at the Walker Course if anyone wants to play. JT can't make it, so if someone else in the area can and wants to play let me know. Otherwise I'll cancel it this afternoon.

I've got a tee time at 9 tomorrow morning at the Walker Course if anyone wants to play. JT can't make it, so if someone else in the area can and wants to play let me know. Otherwise I'll cancel it this afternoon.

These posts gut me every single time. I can't wait to play with you one day dude.

Ok, let's try and see if Orange County THP are on this forum...

Can't make tee time for one golfer. Thanksgiving is my birthday... Wanna golf not just walk on and wait.

It doesn't have to be thanksgiving... Other weekends (Saturday am) are open.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

These posts gut me every single time. I can't wait to play with you one day dude.

Missed this, but how about when I'm home this summer? We aren't terribly far apart and if we can get a few more guys to join in it could be a lot of fun.

Back