Looking For Testers: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges?

I would like to be a tester i currently play ping wide sole glide 3.0 wedges
the RTX zipcore wedges get me excited that they have extra groves and for the golfer that needs spin around the green. This is a helpful tool i believe that with the RTX zipcore u will be able to attack the pin with more confidence. I would love to try a 54* mid bounce in left hand. thank you for you consideration.

Ben Hogan Equalizer 50/54/58

I played the RTX-3 wedges last year and really liked them. Around the greens I was able to hit many different shots with them.

54 degree

Thanks!

Currently using rtx 4
50* mid
56* full
60* mid

All in TTS400 T.i.

Would love to try the zip code in a 60*
Thanks !

Justin

I've been playing Callaway MD wedges for years... currently MD5 Jaws 48* and 54* in S grind, and 58* in W grind.
However, I just put an RTX-4 56* low in the bag for evaluation because when I practiced with it today, it felt so balance and the turf interaction was very good. Spin was also better than I expected.

If there's a better wedge than the MD5's or this RTX-4, I'd love to try it.

Awesome opportunity! Good luck to the hopefuls.

This thread makes me happy

I currently play with TMAG ATV 56 and 60 degree wedges plus the PW and GW that are part of my JPX-825 set in the bag.

I'd love to try one of these in 56 degrees with a medium level of bounce. I'm really interested in how well they actually do in both thick stuff and some of the bare-ish patches that are around the edges of my home course.

I’m currently playing a trio of Top-Flite Tour wedges at 48/52/60 degrees.

What excites me most about the Cleveland RTX ZipCore wedges besides the cool, clean look has to be the “proprietary material” fill in the hosel and heel. Seriously, better balance, higher MOI, and more spin and control? Those are mouth-watering claims that could seriously improve my wedge game.

I’d be most interested in the 52* because that’s often my do everything club inside 120.

What wedges are you currently playing?

Cleveland RTX-4 Tour Satin

What gets you most excited about RTX ZipCore?

I’m excited about the most is the durability and altering the core the way they did to produce more feel, balance, and control is super intriguing. Not like the durability was poor before because it wasn’t. It was quite well actually, so to say the durability is better is a statement that I would like to prove. It would be an epic test between my RTX-4 and ZipCore

What loft would you like?

I would like 54* with FULL bounce. Currently I have Mid bounce in my 54* and would like to test full compared to mid as well.

Thanks THP and Cleveland/Srixon for the awesome opportunities!

Last edited:
I'd like to give these a go and share my thoughts

What wedges are you currently playing?
I currently play the RTX4s in 48 52 and 56 degrees

What gets you most excited about RTX ZipCore and what loft would you like?
I'm curious to see if the Zipcore is an improvement to my RTX4s and if so in what ways.

52 degree please

Have been contemplating what irons to buy, so testing these would be awesome.

Currently running Callaway Mack Daddy 3s.... 50 (bent from a 52), 54, and 58. And also a PM grind 62 (bent from a 64)

@JB is this a righties only contest?

Currently game

50* Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro S
54* Callaway Mack Daddy 4
58* Callaway PM Grind 19

I want to experience the improved feel, higher moi for consistent play and of course increased spin

50* Mid would be my ZipCore choice... let's see if it will supplant the old trusty Tour Edge

52* Mac daddy 3
56* Mac daddy 3
55* Nike wedge- zero clue how old but I can’t part with it

Looking forward to zip core- especially the higher consistency. Would love a new 52* wedge- I’m having trouble from 100 -75 yards in.

56 Titelist BV Volkey wedge.

I would love to join your review committee to provide feedback on clubs. I am a cc member and a 7.5 handicap.

FTB Pw
FTB Gw
Cobra one 56
Cobra one 60

I have heard so many good things about Cleveland wedges it would be great to compare.

I have pondered going back to standard wedges while keeping my OL set.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Testers were announced yesterday.

Back