Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

This is a great initiative
I currently use Callaway Mack Daddy's 52 56 and 58 degrees
I love the fact that you match the weight to your swing and not your swing to the weight.
A 50 degree wedge is what I would be most interested in testing.

1. Mack Daddy's
2. The weighting system for sure
3. 56 is my goto

Good luck to all who enter. Seems like a really good opportunity to get some great gear while providing feedback on the wedges.
I would enter, but my wedges are +1" and 3 degrees upright.

Remember me if you decide to sell any used gear…those are my specs as well. Best I can tell there aren’t many of us.

I currently use edel clubs and an edel wedge.
the best thing about edel is the knowledge and time they put in to put together a perfectly fit set of clubs.
I use a 56 degree wedge

1. What wedges are you using right now? TaylorMade RSi 56 degree
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The weights. More fun stuff to tinker with.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 55 degrees, mostly. I'm a single SW kind of guy, and this one fits me well out of the bunkers and rough close to the green.

1) Vokey SM7 (Shimada tour wedge) 50, 56, 60
2) The movable weights in the wedge make a lot of sense. I remember from the last time they offered the fitting experience that the flight control looked amazing.
3) I use a 60 around the greens the most because I have a habit of pin-seeking and short siding myself.

1. What wedges are you using right now?
Cleveland RTX 60 and 56° and Titleist Vokey 50
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.
The ability to move the weight by far
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges?
56° is #1 for me 😁 btw, thanks for the opportunity to try one of these!

Been tracking these for a while and in the hunt for new wedges.

1. What wedges are you using right now?— switch between Vokey SM5 50-60 and Kirkland 52-56-60
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.— The swing match system screams custom + forging, it’s the best of both worlds.
52-56-60

1. Currently use Vokey sm7 wedges - 60/56/50
2. I like the weight adjustability and ability to tune the weighting to my specifications.
3. 50 degree is my favorite loft

1- current wedges. Taylor made m6 sand and approach, callaway MD4 60 lob wedge

2- being able to change the weight from center to heel/toe. That can improve consistency for me.

3- favorite wedge in my bag right now is my sand wedge and MD4 lob wedge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vokey SM5 (60, 56 and 54 degrees)
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.
Heel/toe weighting looks like it could help me. There’s obvious grind and bounce combinations the weighting seems like it could help me more than those other variables.
54 degree. I use it for full swing shots as well as different chips/pitches around the green too.

1. I use a 50 and 56 Cleveland 588 rtx, and a 60 Mackdaddy 3
2. With all the wedges I’ve used, I have been stuck with a low draw. With the moveable weights, though, putting the weight more in the toe would allow me to better keep the face square and result in more consistent and accurate shots.
3. I love a 50 degree as it’s perfect for a 100 yard shot and it is super versatile around the greens

1. What wedges are you using right now? Callaway MD3 Chrome S Grind.
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. It’s got to be the ability to customize the wedges to your swing and your game.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? For the longest time it was a 56 degree but, after finally putting a 60 in the bag I’ve got to say the 60 degree has helped me out more around the green than any of the others

Man I wish I had the time this deserves. I'd love to give these wedges a try. Best of Luck everyone!!

1. What wedges are you using right now? TM hi toe in 54 and 58
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Weight adjustments and the full face look
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 54*

1. SM7 50, SM8 54, Edel (previous model) 60
2. Really interested in how moving the weights will affect the results.
3. 60 degree feels real comfortable for me at the moment.

Vokey SM8 54/10S and 58/08C

The weights fascinate me. There feels like a versatility benefit in there somewhere.

54 does the heavy lifting for me. It's my buddy.

Titleist Vokey SM8 45°10F , 50°12F , 55°12D , 61°14K
Interested in the adjustable weighting aspect of the SMS wedges and how it might be used to make adjustments not just for swing path but also specific course conditions. I suffer from a very steep attack angle with wedges that sometimes come out too heavy in wet conditions. By adjusting the weighted position, it may help to mitigate these misses. Would love to do some on-course testing!
Sand wedges in 54 to 56 degree range. I use this versatile loft for approach between 90 - 120 yards as well as greenside chipping.
From Arcoss data, I use this club 4th most often on the course behind Putter, Driver, and Lob wedge.

1. What wedges are you using right now? Callaway Jaws 60* 56* & 50*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The weights in the back of the wedge really interest me. I wonder how much it’s really going to change the you play being able to dial everything in the exact way you want it.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 56* is my favorite

I’m 17 years and I would absolutely love to try your new wedges becuase I love golf but I don’t have to most money and I am working for money right now to buy a set of golf club but if I got theses wedges it would mean to world to me

Wow....this would be a great opportunity!

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland 50-54-60
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The Swing Matched Weighting has my interest peaked !
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 54*

Thanks !!

1. What wedges are you using right now? Juggling between the new Kirkland Wedge set and Vokey SM5s 52 56 60. Also debating going 2 degrees stronger on the next wedges I purchase.
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Swing Match Weighting system and the 4 grind options for optimal player customizability.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? A 56 degree wedge. Perfect for tight chips, and most sand shots and my go to for 100 yrds out.

1. 919 Forged 50*, SM8 54.14F, SM8 60.14K
2. Ability to play the same wedge by changing weight placement even if making swing changes
3. 58

1. What wedges are you using right now? Kirkland Signature 52*, 56* and 60*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Very interested in the difference the weights would make with impact feel and spin
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? I like my 56* most because of versatility around the green.

Back