Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Are you a Mudder-2.png

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. What wedges are you using right now?
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges?

Edel SMS Wedges

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Edel SMS wedges so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on the shaft testing.

this is a sick test!! these wedges are pretty cool. Good luck y'all!!

This is pretty sick. Good luck folks!!

1. Mismatch of a Vokey SM8 48 and a Cleveland CG12 58, in between that is just my Taylormade M2 SW
2. I'm super interested in the weights, interested to see if the variation in the central weight being heavier helps with performance
3. I like a 58 for flexibility around the green

Good luck to all who enter! That movable weight tech is really something!

1. What wedges are you using right now? TMade HiToe and Ping Glide 2.0s
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The ability to change the weights in the back of the head. Customizing the club to your swing is awesome!
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 60* is my favorite

1. What wedges are you using right now? - Calloway Jaws 50,55 & SM8 58
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Grind options & full face grooves!
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? I use my 58 the most.

Cleveland RTX ZipCore 54° Mid & 58° Low
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges.
The Grind Options and the ability to move the weight.
54° is my favorite

1. What wedges are you using right now? Vokey 52 and 56
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. 45% better wedge play FO SHO!
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Probably the 52 is most used

1. Ben Hogan Equalizer. (50, 54, 58)
2. Swing Match. I ht wedges out on the toe and it kills my spin. the swing match ability might really help optimize that.
3. I use the 50 wedge the most. Full swing and green side chip/pitch.

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland Diadic 53-degree, Vokey 58-degree
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Swing-match weighting; I trap my wedges so the weight in the heel looks like a great feature
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 53/54 and 58

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland CBX2 & CBX Full Face
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The swing match weighting.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 58*

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9020312

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to 2021 Albatross Club Members. The club is open to anybody helps support an amazing charity. For more info, click here.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.

Edel SMS Wedges

Then sit back and in a few days we will announce a some THPers that will be reviewing this on the forum. Remember this is not just a contest, but a willingness to help provide honest feedback on the Edel SMS wedges so that those looking for facts can be informed.

Looking forward to seeing who joins in on the shaft testing.

Oh this is a freaking awesome opportunity for the community! Let’s go!

Callaway Jaws MD5 50/54/60
Ability to move the weight
I can use a 54* for anything I need.

Trust me when I say you want to test these wedges! The tech, feel, spin...they deliver everything you want in a wedge.

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland CBX2 46*, Cleveland CBX 50*, Cleveland RTX4 56*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Adjustable weights
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 56*

This is a very cool testing opportunity!

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland CBX2 50*, Cleveland Zicore 54* and Callaway PM Grind 19' 58*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. - Easily the adjustability to see how much it impacts performance.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 54* since I use it the most in every situation.

Last edited:
1. What wedges are you using right now? Right now I have some older wedges in the bag. I have Hopkins CJ1 in 52 and 60 degrees and a Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 56 degree.
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Since I have to select one it would be the swing weights, but full face grooves are a close 2nd.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Kind of a toss up between a 56 and a 60, but I think the 60 wins out.

This is awesome, i was fortunate enough to see JMANs wedges. They are really nice looking and seem to perform. Me, I’m set on wedges for a while! Good luck everyone this will be a great testing to follow along.

1. What wedges am I using right now? 54* 8C Callaway Jaws MD5 and 58* PM Grind 19

2. Favorite feature of the Edel SMS Wedges? I really like that it has the moveable weights and you can tailor it to your swing and shot type you prefer just by moving the weights around.

3. Favorite loft in wedges? I would have to go with 54* bc that loft is so versatile. You can take full shots, half shots, flop shots from 110 and in and tailor the way you swing to give you just the shot shape you want and it can be used in a long bunker shot, fringe bump and run…you name it!

1. What wedges are you using right now? 54* Callaway MD4 C grind and 60* Callaway PM Gind 2.0
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. I think having weights to fine tune your trajectory/consistency/misses is a really cool concept in terms of adding this tech to wedges.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? Favorite is def the 60*

CBX 2 50, 54 and CBX full face 58
The swing match weights. Cool concept for wedges
My 54 degree is my go to currently

This is awesome, thank you.

-Taylormade Rsi1 50*, Cleveland RTX ZipCore 54* & Cleveland 588DSG 60*

-The moveable weights are brilliant. They work in putters, drivers etc. Now can be a game changer in the short game arsenal.

-Favorite loft = 54 degrees!

Thanks for another great opportunity, I love these chances to test and review new products. :drinks:

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland CBX2 50* and 55*, Cleveland RTX ZipCore 60*
2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The ability to fine tune the weighting with the Swing Match Weighting system has my attention the most.
3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? A 50* wedge is what I use the most, everywhere from full shots to touch shots around the green.

Back