Looking For Testers: Titleist Tour Speed Golf Balls

Current ball is a Callaway Supersoft and Callaway Hex Tour Soft. Differe t construction but give me soft impact feel, great distance and results chipping & putting.

Looking for a Titleist ball that feels soft & performs.

I would like to give these a try but I don't see myself playing enough this month to be a good tester.

Anytime titleist comes out with something new its a good day, I play pro 1 right now.

What golf ball do you normally play? I normally play the Titleist NXT (no longer manufactured). I have 2 boxes left and will either play the Tour Speed or AVX.
What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? I am in need of a ball with distance! I currently use a Titleist 915 D2 driver that is de-lofted from 10.5 to 9.5 with a HZDRUS yellow stiff shaft and I can still get certain balls to stop in the fairway which causes me to lose around 20 yards of roll. Of course, I want the best of both worlds so I don’t want to sacrifice feel around the green either. I play 3-4 times a week and I’m in search of a new ball.

Bridgestone Tour B RXS Prior Generation. Send some my way!! I am very excited with the price point!

Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see who's chosen!

Aww yeah! Get it people! Look forward to seeing if your feedback is similar to what mine was in the reviews! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Good luck to all

I normally play a Pro v1 but recently been playing with the AVX which I’ve been enjoying a lot! I get excited every time titleist releases a new ball. There is nothing better then playing a brand new ball... or finding a Pro V in the trees!!

I've played Pro V1 and Pro V1x for years. Tried the AVX, but for the price keep going back to Pro V1. I'm really excited about this ball, which sounds like it should fit my game but at lower price than Pro V1

Currently playing Srixon XV after playing NXTs and Pro V1s for a long time. Really excited about what I'm reading about the Tour Speed performance.....

This will be fun and interesting. I'm really interested in comparisons to ProV1 and Chrome Soft.

Ive been losing balls to quickly to test but good luck to all who enter:):)

Thanks THP and Titleist for the awesome opportunity!

Current Golf Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? Would love to see if the ball speed claims are true. Can always use a few extra yards off the tee

Callaway ERC Soft is my current gamer.

I am looking to see how this ball can add some more distance and ball speed off the tee, and spin and control around the greens.

Thank you for chance to test.
Current ball: Taylormade TP5x
Fascinated with new ball technology and would love to see if Titleist can regain my ball preference.

I play with mizuno RB566 or srixon ad333. Can’t wait to see if it will improve my game and if it does live up to the expectations! I would love to see if it does actually go further.

Currently playing Vice Pro Soft
Would love to see how these do compared to the Vice and very interested to see what kind of spin they have around the green
Thanks THP

What golf ball do you normally play?
I play the encore elixr.

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed?
To my understanding, the tour speed is a similar compression to my current ball, the Elixr. As stupid as it may sound, I'm pretty excited about the side logo/alignment aid. Call me crazy:cool:

I play the Pro V 1 and Callaway Chrome Soft. I would like to try the new Titleist and see how it compares to the Pro v 1. Let me know if you need a demo person and I will do my best not to lose them. Thanks

I currently play a srixon Q star tour and I get excited about the new tour speed because I believe it will cater to my needs

I normally use the Callaway ERC. I’m most excited that the TS promises distance with feel. Looking for a solid ball, but most importantly at a better price point than the ProVx or ChromeSoft.

Please contact me for an honest and full review of these new titlist tour speed golf balls.

Very interested...currently playing the Vice Tour or Snell MTB and curious if I can get equal to better distance with the Titleist Tour Speed.

I play the Callaway Chrome Soft and line how it feels around the greens. Would like to see if these new Tour Speed will feel better and land softer plus may add a couple of yards

Back