Lowkey worst people in the world

So many reasons why I'd be ok never having to fly again. Just being packed in way too close with people I don't know. A few years back, I had the middle seat between 2 very attractive young women. Had they known each other, I would have gladly switched seat with either, but that wasn't the case. While they were very pleasant, 3 hours of being packed in so tight felt incredibly awkward. After the flight I realized how much I've aged, how uncomfortable I am with people, and how much larger my personal bubble has become. That hasn't improved in the 10 years since.

The wife and I talk about on the rare occasions when we fly, we should save the extra money for 1st class just for that little bit of extra room.
Lately, I pay a bit more to fly AA as Southwest flights are always packed. Also, enjoy the pre-assigned seats.

My bad...

If we're keeping it to airline people, the people who clap when the plane lands...

Ick.
We saw an old couple do this.And the husband who was well in his nineties even slapped the stewardess on the rump.It was a he/she stewardess so will just keep it politically correct.Wish I would’ve got it on video

My bad...

If we're keeping it to airline people, the people who clap when the plane lands...

Ick.

The last time I clapped with the entire plane clapping was in 1969 when all of us were coming back from Vietnam and landed in the good Ole US of A.

The last time I clapped with the entire plane clapping was in 1969 when all of us were coming back from Vietnam and landed in the good Ole US of A.
That's a worthy time to do so.

People who are able bodied and traveling without kids......But still take forever to find their bag and exit an airplane

Yes or Yes?
And people who don’t honor alternate merge

And people who try to get off the airplane before you, even though they’re sitting behind you

And people who leave shopping carts in their parking space rather than returning them

And people who take up two parking spots

And people who don’t honor alternate merge

And people who try to get off the airplane before you, even though they’re sitting behind you

And people who leave shopping carts in their parking space rather than returning them

And people who take up two parking spots
People who stop their shopping cart in the middle of the grocery aisle.

Also groups of people who walk next to each other , take up the entire width of the hallways, and walk very slowly

These same people bring their kids to the ER for a sniffle and get mad when they have to wait because someone can't breath.

I have mercy for those with kids. They’re unpredictable, and they have no idea how their kid is going to react.

Should they monitor and not let them run around? 1000%. The pressure change and just not happy where they are? I have zero problem with that, they don’t know what they don’t know.

I have more issue with the person with zero awareness with where they are and doing gross things like shoes off, super sprawled out, or being what can only be described as someone you wish got hit with delicing and a garden hose.
It's powdered sugar, and it's delicious

People who stop their shopping cart in the middle of the grocery aisle.

Also groups of people who walk next to each other , take up the entire width of the hallways, and walk very slowly
Ok, if we’re broadening this beyond the travel environment I’m nominating people who talk on speakerphone in elevators, waiting rooms, and other confined spaces.

Back