Sprinta

Reaction score
Handicap
Why do the caddies on the LPGA constantly check alignment for their player during set-up? Is the female pro not able to do this on her own vs. the male pro?

I don't watch much LPGA golf, part of it because I get more tv time from the caddie's back. PITA.

Women have a thing in their brain that makes alignment more difficult. Most will lie up to the right naturally.

That sounds like a joke, but it's not.

Kevin

There are several caddies for male golfers doing the same thing these days...you don't ever see one re-aim their pro male or female...its just another way to make the pro feel at ease and free them up to make a good swing.

Women have a thing in their brain that makes alignment more difficult. Most will lie up to the right naturally.

Kevin
As long as they're Republican.

I'm trying to find proof.

Kevin

Kevin

As long as they're Republican.

Some line up further right than others...here's the proof:

Spoiler
Couldn't resist
images.jpg

There are several caddies for male golfers doing the same thing these days...you don't ever see one re-aim their pro male or female...its just another way to make the pro feel at ease and free them up to make a good swing.
Didn't Kyle Stanley have his caddy line him up for like every shot in that tournament that he blew

You don't see it on the men's tour because they're usually only showing Tiger..:beauty:

Men have a hard time asking for directions.

Didn't Kyle Stanley have his caddy line him up for like every shot in that tournament that he blew

Ya, Stanley does it. I think he's missing the 'Y' chromosone.

Some line up further right than others...here's the proof:

Spoiler
Couldn't resist
images.jpg

UGH! I could have gone all day without seeing that monstrosity. That woman is beyond help.

More and more PGA Tour Pro are doing this now days too. But it seems like every LPGA Tour player has their caddie do this.

Back