Making the Switch

Kmench

2023 Granddaddy X Team Legacy 🔥
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hello all, new here (obviously) and really liking it. I live in between Cincinnati and Dayton area, and golf as much as I can, about 2-3 times a month. I hang out at the range a lot as I don't have a normal group to play with regularly. I'm going to try and play a lot before June rolls around as my wife and I are expecting our first child, very scared and excited lol.

I work at a car dealership as a service writer and don't get to get off during the week so only golf during the weekend, unfortunately for the wallet and time. I'm looking forward to joining The Albatross Club to help out the kids and of course what comes with that. Really hope to make some new friends and go on a trip or two before my life really changes.

Thanks all and take care.

Keith

Welcome aboard from the Cbus area!

Enjoy the ride man. There are quite a few of us Ohio guys so hopefully we can get a big group going this summer somewhere!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: and congratulations on becoming a father!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. Jump in and enjoy.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP and congratulations to you and your wife.

Welcome to THP! From Columbus but in Cleveland myself. lots of THPers in Ohio.

Welcome and congrats on the upcoming addition to the fam!

Welcome aboard and congratulations!!

Hello all, new here (obviously) and really liking it. I live in between Cincinnati and Dayton area, and golf as much as I can, about 2-3 times a month. I hang out at the range a lot as I don't have a normal group to play with regularly. I'm going to try and play a lot before June rolls around as my wife and I are expecting our first child, very scared and excited lol.

I work at a car dealership as a service writer and don't get to get off during the week so only golf during the weekend, unfortunately for the wallet and time. I'm looking forward to joining The Albatross Club to help out the kids and of course what comes with that. Really hope to make some new friends and go on a trip or two before my life really changes.

Keith
Hey Keith! Welcome to THP.

I'm just down in Loveland. Where do you normally play?

Welcome to THP!

Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of joy. Try to get as much sleep as possible before June, you won't have a chance for awhile after that.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP, quite a few of Ohio guys on here.

Welcome to THP!

Hey Keith! Welcome to THP.

I'm just down in Loveland. Where do you normally play?
No way, that's where I grew up and went to high school. I'm living in Mason now and play wherever I can. I love Stonelick, play Hickory with my dad at times, Heather Woode is always good. Pretty much all over.

Do you ever go to Miles of Golf? I'm there a lot.

No way, that's where I grew up and went to high school. I'm living in Mason now and play wherever I can. I love Stonelick, play Hickory with my dad at times, Heather Woode is always good. Pretty much all over.

Do you ever go to Miles of Golf? I'm there a lot.
I used to go there a fair bit until top golf opened. Basically my winter solution. I'm a member at the Oasis so most of my time is spent there.

Absolutely LOVE Stonelick though. Would play there any day.

Keith

Welcome to THP! You have some great members in your area. I know @Canadan is close as well as a few others.

Back