Making the Switch

I used to go there a fair bit until top golf opened. Basically my winter solution. I'm a member at the Oasis so most of my time is spent there.

Absolutely LOVE Stonelick though. Would play there any day.
I've played there a few times, nice place. Maybe I can join you for a round when it gets nice out?

Welcome to THP! i have a close friend in Liberty Township...shouldnt be too far from you

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Move to the south. 91 rounds in 2019. You can play 12 months a year. All that golf, I should be better.

Welcome to THP! Lots of Ohio THPers & most years we try & get together for an outing. Canadan & mikedean441 are in the Mason OH area. I'm close to Akron but would be up for playing down in that neck of the woods sometime.

Congrats on the upcoming birth - very exciting & a little scary too!

If you haven't seen it, here's a link to the Ohio THPrs thread:

If you haven't seen it, here's a link to the Ohio THPrs thread:

Awesome, thank you!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard @Kmench! I didn't realize there were many people left in Ohio as it seems like most of my neighbors are from there. Seriously, you're gonna love this place.

Welcome aboard @Kmench! I didn't realize there were many people left in Ohio as it seems like most of my neighbors are from there. Seriously, you're gonna love this place.
Thank you. Lol, Im sure a lot of snow birds are down there now. Its really great being on this site, it just so crazy how everyone seems to know everyone here. People know how to treat one another and not just argue and put people down all time. Take care

Welcome aboard Keith and congrats on the first child on the way! My first was actually the main reason I started playing golf. I am not young to have kids by any means and wanted a father son activity I could enjoy with him for years to come!

Welcome aboard Keith and congrats on the first child on the way! My first was actually the main reason I started playing golf. I am not young to have kids by any means and wanted a father son activity I could enjoy with him for years to come!
Thank you. Heck yeah!!! Thats awesome hope you guys have many great memories together.

Welcome to thp keith! Lots of great guys down that way

welcome to the club that is THP

Welcome aboard! This is definitely a great community to hang with!

Back