Marvel Studios’ Loki

We have been watching this and really like how they started out the first episode. Episode 3 was a bit of a yawner. Haven't watched 4 yet, but see some folks saying 4 is a good one.

This might be my favorite MCU project. I have enjoyed pretty much all of them (except inhumans) but Tom Hiddleston is charming as hell and the way they have ramped up the craziness is so fun.

Really excited to see what happens the next 2 episodes and then what this sets up for the coming movies (besides black widow obviously).

I am wondering if they end up doing another season of Loki or if somehow in all this he ends up returning to the MCU films. I would prefer another season but I will be quite happy that we got this season as it is great so far.

Ok I just caught up and am beyond confused!

I basically just watch it for the entertainment value, then sort out everything with my buddies who are huge comic needs errr fans

That was a good episode.

btw,

Final episode was really awesome and super nerd awesome. Time for everybody to learn about
Spoiler
Kang the Conqueror

btw,

Final episode was really awesome and super nerd awesome. Time for everybody to learn about
Spoiler
Kang the Conqueror
I REALLY like how Marvel was able to do with the TV series. All three were excellent.

It does look like one of the big bads in Marvel next phase will be Kang.

I REALLY like how Marvel was able to do with the TV series. All three were excellent.

It does look like one of the big bads in Marvel next phase will be Kang.
The next Antman & Wasp film will have Kang as the bad guy. The next Dr Strange is call the "Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness." And the next Spider-man has Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Alfred Molina, and Jamie Foxx in it. Kang may not be the big bad in Spider-man, it sure seems like he'll be involved.

At least we now know how they plan on getting the X-Men and the Fantastic Four into the MCU.

The next Antman & Wasp film will have Kang as the bad guy. The next Dr Strange is call the "Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness." And the next Spider-man has Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Alfred Molina, and Jamie Foxx in it. Kang may not be the big bad in Spider-man, it sure seems like he'll be involved.

At least we now know how they plan on getting the X-Men and the Fantastic Four into the MCU.
I’m geeking out so freaking hard about what the MCU can do with both the X-Men and FF (finally doing them right I hope!)

Its been a while, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere the bad guy for the next Spider-Man was going to be Kraven.

My feeling is we will see different Kangs in various movies, with Kang the Conqueror as the overall big bad for phase 4 (think Thanos).

My guess is that Wanda will be the bad guy for multiverse of madness.....

🤯

Starting Season 2 and it's weird and I love it so far.

Finished season 2.

Kinda weird and interesting and excellent.

Anthony Weiner Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Finished season 2.

Kinda weird and interesting and excellent.
I was very pleased with the ending. Season two was very interesting and the ending just seem perfect for the whole story. I have not been real happy about what the way Marvel has gone this Multiverse but I really enjoyed Loki and the TVA

I was very pleased with the ending. Season two was very interesting and the ending just seem perfect for the whole story. I have not been real happy about what the way Marvel has gone this Multiverse but I really enjoyed Loki and the TVA
I have a lot of gripes with Marvel of late. But I enjoyed Loki. It felt like characters were in the same place.

Skin? :ROFLMAO:

I’ve hated most of the multiverse stuff for being just too confusing. But they really nailed the landing with Loki.

I have a lot of gripes with Marvel of late. But I enjoyed Loki. It felt like characters were in the same place.
I've watched the first episode of Season 2 like 3 times and still have no clue what is going on.

I've watched the first episode of Season 2 like 3 times and still have no clue what is going on.
Yeah, first episode is tough. The time jumping back and forth. There's a payoff with that though.

Yeah, first episode is tough. The time jumping back and forth. There's a payoff with that though.
I feel like I need to rewatch Season 1 in order to start Season 2.

Back