Nice Bulldog and welcome to the world of matrix iron shafts. We'll have you fully converted to the Matrix cause before long!

Ive got Mattix shafts in my woods for 2 years. Xcon then Radix since last June. I'm a big fan of em.

Sent from my DROID X2

Well Bulldog and I got out of our jobs early Friday and we decided to go work on our iron play at a little 18 hole par 3 course . It was a fairly decent day for Kansas in Mid Feburary , 54* with a 5-10mph breeze gusting to 15 mph .
I wanted to give his irons a few hits since he changed to the matrix graphite shafts in his TM 2.0's .
As I play Adams V3 forged irons in Bassara 60 Reg. graphites .

I hit a few of his short irons and was very impressed , they weigh overall quite a bit heaver then my V3's which I really liked , you can feel the whole club in your swing and keeps your swing much more in-sink , more flowing . ( I like a heaver club with a bit head heavy feel , also why my V3's will be replaced shortly )

The few irons I hit of his I was hitting them so solid and all shots were hit in the sweet spot as when I handed his club back he looked at the face and my ball transfered its red mark to the center of the face . The Ball flight was fairly high for me but I am a high ball hitter anyway . ( a tad higher the my V3's , but no loss in distance) . The ball just rockets off the face with a very solid feel . With No harshness at all .
Bulldog has always had a tiny bit of a fade with his irons and these shafts have actually made his shots go straight & higher, no more 3-5 yard right tail . These shafts I believe will be beneficial to his game !

Nice read Spraytech and BD. Those shafts sound like the real deal.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sweet feedback fellas! I agree with Bulldog, Matrix could be my favorite shaft manufacturer. Nice pics and write up buddy.

matrix has always been on my list of favorite shafts, their looks are probably the best as well.

Back