Matte Or Glossy Driver Head

Ive never had a problem with gloss driver heads. Polished chrome? That has put some sun in my eyes before, but never a dark gloss driver head.

So i guess i have no preference. Glossy looks better to me, but it neither would effect my game.

~Rock

No preference here. Whatever driver I happen to be playing, offers my favorite look.

no preference

Don't really think I have a preference. Have played both. I will say that the matte white can show discoloration so from that perspective maybe I prefer glossy. But then I think that glossy shows scratches worse.

I love the look of the Matte, but have never played one.

Does the Matte hold up well to dings/scratches?

I like the look of a matte driver, but none of those I've played have a matte finish. On the other hand, I haven't ever had issues with glare on a glossy driver, either. I absolutely love the look of the Bertha at address, so I guess maybe I have a preference for glossy?

I prefer Matte, but it's all good. I've been rocking a blue amp for two years, so I can clearly play with anything.

I have no real preference, but I have mainly played glossy finished drivers. The only real must for me is a clean crown, no alignment marks or other things on it.

I don't really have a preference but probably lean a little more to the matte finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glossy.

I prefer matte, but currently play glossy.

I think i prefer the matte look, but I will take whatever I can hit well.

I'd say I generally prefer the matte, but it doesn't matter. I'll play with pink polka-dots if I can hit it well.

I just went to the Ping G25 this summer, love the black matte finish on it. I think it makes the big footprint look a little smaller and you don't get reflections. I played the white matte R11s previously, no reflections but looked dirty often..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No real preference here either. I play BB and its glossy and has never bothered me with glare.

I have played both matte black and glossy black and it doesn't really matter to me either way. Both look great in there own way.

Gotta go with glossy

Neither finish would prevent me from purchasing a club.

Glossy over Matte, but it doesn't count to my buying decision at all.

I prefer matte. I get easily distracted by shiny objects.

No preference.

I've only ever bought glossy drivers, but after a few rounds they end up matte anyway. So I can use any ;)

Not too particular but if I have to pick 1 I'll say matte

Back