McDonald’s Changing The Big Mac

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I am down with more sauce!!! It has been awhile since I've had a Big Mac!!!

Meltier cheese?

I'm no expert but why change something unless either you are losing market share (I doubt this) or it can be made cheaper.

So, I need to ask/wonder if you add more sauce are you hiding the taste of something else (that might be cheaper to buy/use - maybe the cheese)? Or the bun?

Something just seems wrong to me on this one. I am thinking New Coke here.

More sauce is good but I was hoping an increase in meat would be there

My wife will be happy as this is her go to when we partake in the golden arches.

They changed the Big Mac up here probably a year ago, it is definitely different.

More sauce is good, the patties are pretty much the same, and the bun is different (maybe slightly improved). Definitely an upgrade but not a crazy upgrade.

On a tangent, I finally got to try the Chicken Big Mac here..... so disappointed. The chicken was like a completely different product than anything they already had, absolutely no flavor.... just a heavier burger.

Maybe it will now be somewhat good.

If the Big Mac isn't made with 1/4lb patties, it's not a Big Mac.

Change is good.

Depending on how the changes are executed it could be good!

Big Mac needs bigger beef patties, they seem to be getting smaller every year

Didn't read the article. Are they making it edible? I've only tried one big mac and nearly vomited after two bites because whatever that sauce is, it tastes awful.

Meltier cheese?
It might actually be real cheese now.

McD's are one of those places that don't use actual cheese or the cheese doesn't have much lactose in it so it's pretty easy for me to eat.

I'm also actually against more sauce. I don't want it to drown out the other parts of the burger. I think it'll still be good but I don't need sauce dripping out and off of the Big Mac. Make the meat more substantial, but it doesn't need a lot of extra to change it up.

I'm also actually against more sauce. I don't want it to drown out the other parts of the burger. I think it'll still be good but I don't need sauce dripping out and off of the Big Mac. Make the meat more substantial, but it doesn't need a lot of extra to change it up.

I think the amount of sauce currently might be too much.

Maybe it will now be somewhat good.
Doubtful. Nothing at the golden arches is fit for human consumption. Ultra processed chemical trash.

I haven't had a big mac in years but this has me craving.

They can only go up with it.

Back