Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Ok fellas, I'm heading to Colorado this weekend! If you guys could make the possibility of rain go away, that'd be great!
I'm heading over after work on Thursday night. Do the indoor water park on Friday morning. So, golf either Saturday or Sunday morning? How's that work for you guys?

Ok fellas, I'm heading to Colorado this weekend! If you guys could make the possibility of rain go away, that'd be great!
I'm heading over after work on Thursday night. Do the indoor water park on Friday morning. So, golf either Saturday or Sunday morning? How's that work for you guys?

Saturday 23rd? I'm down to play. What area were you thinking?

23rd...I'm back so could make it happen.

Yes...yes I know. Thanks for the reminder

I believe you have a "doctor" "appointment" that morning and you will make it to work after noon.

Do you want us to get back to back tee times for Riverdale tomorrow?

That would be great.

That would be great.

Ok we will make them tomorrow morning and post the times up. We are thinking 8ish for the time

Going to be a great round!

Would expect nothing less. Spent this weekend in MSP, next week off to Denver to play some golf with you guys

Saturday 23rd? I'm down to play. What area were you thinking?
We got a hotel down near Park Meadows Mall like you all suggested. So, somewhere near there? I've got a crisp fake looking (though it's not) $100 bill that I can use. We don't have to play upper dollar amount courses, but I'd like to play a nicer one near there if possible.
23rd...I'm back so could make it happen.
Sweet, that's 3 of us.

23rd...i'm back so could make it happen.

we got a hotel down near park meadows mall like you all suggested. So, somewhere near there? I've got a crisp fake looking (though it's not) $100 bill that i can use. We don't have to play upper dollar amount courses, but i'd like to play a nicer one near there if possible.

Sweet, that's 3 of us.

bear dance 7:36 am $75!!!

We got a hotel down near Park Meadows Mall like you all suggested. So, somewhere near there? I've got a crisp fake looking (though it's not) $100 bill that I can use. We don't have to play upper dollar amount courses, but I'd like to play a nicer one near there if possible.

Sweet, that's 3 of us.

bear dance booked for saturday 23rd 7:36 am. j4u, j4u's better half, myself and agent jay! looking forward to it. price is $75, cart and range balls included. awesome deal for colorado's best public course IMO

So how many total do we bid for Monday at river dale 6?

bear dance booked for saturday 23rd 7:36 am. j4u, j4u's better half, myself and agent jay! looking forward to it. price is $75, cart and range balls included. awesome deal for colorado's best public course IMO
Sweeeeeet! Looking forward to it!

any plans for sunday the 24th?

Unfortunately I won't be available
bummer I will be in town and was looking to maybe getting to play with some of you.

What times are set for Riverdale? It's a 2 hour drive for me, but I might be able to talk my better half into releasing me for the day, if you don't mind someone who is playing like a total hack right now.

So how many total do we bid for Monday at river dale 6?

What times are set for Riverdale? It's a 2 hour drive for me, but I might be able to talk my better half into releasing me for the day, if you don't mind someone who is playing like a total hack right now.

Times haven't been booked yet bet perhaps hox30 can bid for 7 if you are for sure in.

Was thinking that mid to late June would be a good time for anybody who wanted to trek up this way and play my home course to do so. The conditions have been fantastic with all of the rain. I think that I can accommodate golf for up to 6 guys if need be. Guest rounds are $40/pp, which includes range balls and cart fee. Let me know who might be interested.

Times haven't been booked yet bet perhaps hox30 can bid for 7 if you are for sure in.

Wife says okay, so I'm in. Hope I have enough balls with me. :banghead:

Was thinking that mid to late June would be a good time for anybody who wanted to trek up this way and play my home course to do so. The conditions have been fantastic with all of the rain. I think that I can accommodate golf for up to 6 guys if need be. Guest rounds are $40/pp, which includes range balls and cart fee. Let me know who might be interested.
I'm down for going up!

Back