Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Wife says okay, so I'm in. Hope I have enough balls with me. :banghead:
Nice...looking forward to it! Looks like you will be in the second group with me and Tera.

Just need one more to fill out two groups.

Was thinking that mid to late June would be a good time for anybody who wanted to trek up this way and play my home course to do so. The conditions have been fantastic with all of the rain. I think that I can accommodate golf for up to 6 guys if need be. Guest rounds are $40/pp, which includes range balls and cart fee. Let me know who might be interested.

We will find a day to make the trip for sure!

I'm down for going up!
Sweet! You aren't missing out this time. We ll work it around your schedule this time

Can't make times until 4 this afternoon. I will make it for 7 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try to get the times around 8 830. I'll post them up today after I make them.

Was thinking that mid to late June would be a good time for anybody who wanted to trek up this way and play my home course to do so. The conditions have been fantastic with all of the rain. I think that I can accommodate golf for up to 6 guys if need be. Guest rounds are $40/pp, which includes range balls and cart fee. Let me know who might be interested.

I'm in if it's a weekday. Those who haven't played it should do it this time. Very nice course at a remarkable rate.

I will keep it in mind, but no promises. That's a while away, and as usual, my summer is starting to book up. I know that in early to mid July I'm heading to Idaho to play golf with my brother for a week, and I plan to play in my old men's club's member/guest the 27th and 28th of June at Foothills. Also, my wife and I still have to figure out a couple of weeks for a couple of road trips.

I will keep it in mind, but no promises. That's a while away, and as usual, my summer is starting to book up. I know that in early to mid July I'm heading to Idaho to play golf with my brother for a week, and I plan to play in my old men's club's member/guest the 27th and 28th of June at Foothills. Also, my wife and I still have to figure out a couple of weeks for a couple of road trips.
No worries, bud. Just throwing it out there. Date/s are fully negotiable. Just need enough time to get a day off of work if its gonna be during the week.

In town this week and have some time to play on Wednesday if anyone wants to get a round in?

In town this week and have some time to play on Wednesday if anyone wants to get a round in?
So you are the reason...you brought the rain back! Hooe you can get something in.

Can we add rain to the list of four letter words?

I've just been told it's on rain or shine for the scramble tomorrow. #raingear

I've just been told it's on rain or shine for the scramble tomorrow. #raingear
Yeah, I don't have any #raingear. Looks like I'll be #SoakingItAllIn

901 and 910 on Monday the 25th at riverdale dunes. If anyone needs to cancel can you let me know asap please so I can change the amount of people.

Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Updated

updated

Monday May 25 - Riverdale Dunes 9:01 am $48 walking(hox, myself, kc720, orutravis)
9:10 $48 walking (j4u, Tera, fourputt)

Tuesday May 26 - Bear Dance 9:24 am $95 includes cart and range balls (hox, myself, kc720)

Wednesday May 27 - Colorado National 7:48 am $49 includes cart (hox, myself, milehigh)
Wednesday May 27 - Legacy Ridge 2:00 (milehigh, kc720, hox, myself)

Thursday May 28 - Green Valley Ranch - TBD (hox, myself)

Friday May 29 - Highland Hills - TBD (hox, myself)

Last edited:
Just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow. Holy dumping buckets, batman!!!

Just saw the weather forecast for tomorrow. Holy dumping buckets, batman!!!

No worries, they are never right.

However, bring some of these to put on as raingear
outdoor-trash-bags-package.jpg

Maybe its me, but something about swinging a metal stick in a lightning storm make the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up.

I would love to make this trip.

901 and 910 on Monday the 25th at riverdale dunes. If anyone needs to cancel can you let me know asap please so I can change the amount of people.

I will be there, but I won't be walking. :thumb:

Back