michelle wie's US open party twerking and drinking from the trophy...

Of all the times I have been bummed that my work internet blocks video sharing...this might be the biggest one hahaha. Know what I'm watching once I get home though :act-up:

Good for her! She's 24 and just won one of the biggest tournaments of her career, would be shocked if she didn't party it up.

If Seth tries to twerk he will be in a body cast for a week

I don't know if a 44 year old lawyer can twerk like Wiesy. I don't want to find out either.

Good for her! She's 24 and just won one of the biggest tournaments of her career, would be shocked if she didn't party it up.

Quite disappointed actually.
Good for her. To the victors go the spoils!

Its nice to see her actually be a 24 old young woman. She earned every bit of fjn she had there...

I think we can all agree that it's a good thing Monty never won a major. The thought of him twerking is difficult to process.

I am sure someone noticed her in her putting pose drinking also. Thats great. !

She'll have to learn how to keep people from publicizing this stuff. I personally liked it -- nice wall twerk!! -- but I can see where some people are going to bash her for celebrating like this. Who cares, she's 24, has had a LOOONG road to get to this point, and I'm pretty sure we all have done (or will do) something questionable at that age -- say nothing about win a Major. The only difference here is people recorded and posted it. I'm glad this level of technology wasn't around 10-15 years ago...whew!!!

Haven't we been watching her slow twerk during each putt?! I say good for her, live it up and don't do anything illegal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Great to see! As long as it's kept under control and legal. Twerk it girl!

Good. I hope the media isn't trying to make it seem like a bad thing. Pretty common to get hammered and drink some trophy beers. Not planning on complaining about any twerking either.
Exactly. The entire euro rc team showed up hammered at their presser and so did Darren Clarke.

Get crazy Michelle Wie, United States Open Champion. You only win it for the first time one time.

Ps I wish was there to see. Just sayin

Who ever recorded Wi's wall twerk has some video gold....pretty hot....just saying....

Good. I hope the media isn't trying to make it seem like a bad thing. Pretty common to get hammered and drink some trophy beers. Not planning on complaining about any twerking either.

Could not agree more Hawk. My only regret is I wasnt invited.

My only complaint with it was that there wasn't a longer cut of her twerking. Just sayin'

Nothing wrong with this at all.

She's worked hard and took years of media and golf fan scrutiny. I'd do the same as she did, minus the twerking. If I wasn't wearing the trophy as a hat the next morning, I'd feel like I did something wrong.

Glad she was able to enjoy her victory. I am curious how much that trophy can actually hold though. You know, for educational purposes.

If you guys only knew what the Morgan Cup has seen.

If you guys only knew what the Morgan Cup has seen.
I was just going to say that!

This looks like a normal run of the mill Tuesday night with me and that Morgan Cup!

[video=youtube;0XfUfR5J-_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfUfR5J-_k[/video]

Maybe I've lived in South Florida too long, but that was only a marginal twerk, I bet she can do better (and post the video)!!

good for her though. I think one of the biggest problems in her early career was her overbearing parents. I don't think it's a coincidence that she took time off for school, got out from under the overbearing parents, and is now tearing it up. Good for her, she deserves it!

The media loves to spin anything into a negative to create controversy and sell more advertising. Heck, I'm well over 24 and I'd be drinking from the cup and dancing like a fool if I just won a major.

just can't look at Michelle Wie as a sex symbol....like maybe, Natalie Gulbis.

natalie1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

She looks mean too often while golfing. I saw some photos of her in a bikini and enjoying time with friends and she looks much better. Definitely can see a sex symbol for many people/

Lexi Thompson and Paul Creamer - as well as Christie Kerr all come across that way to me (angry while golfing).

Back