Michigan hackers, check in here

Sarnia, Ontario. I hope you guys don't mind. I play most of my golf across the border.

Sarnia, Ontario. I hope you guys don't mind. I play most of my golf across the border.
I think there is plenty of room in the Mitten for another Hacker

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Played 18 at Selfridge ANGB on Wednesday and played 18 at The Glacier Club on Friday. Shot my normal terrible scores but wasn’t plagued with slices like I was last year so at least there was improvement.

Sup fellas?

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup fellas?

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th!

We did down here. Planning to replace some flooring tomorrow, golf must wait until sunday.

Played Pine Trace today. I couldn't hit the driver no matter what I did, so thankfully my 5w was a constant 190 and hit all but two fairways. My short game was on point and I went 43/47 for the lowest round of the year. No three putts too!

I'm free next Sunday if anyone is available for 18 or maybe 36 holes. I'd love to get a round or two in with some THPers this year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Played Pine Trace today. I couldn't hit the driver no matter what I did, so thankfully my 5w was a constant 190 and hit all but two fairways. My short game was on point and I went 43/47 for the lowest round of the year. No three putts too!

I'm free next Sunday if anyone is available for 18 or maybe 36 holes. I'd love to get a round or two in with some THPers this year.

I might be down if you don’t mind the FNG. I’ll know sometime during the week.

FNGs are always welcome

I played Cedar River two Sundays in a row. They have a $50 rate after 3. It was well worth the money. I love that course.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Getting back into THP after a bit of time , any Lansing area guys on here? Where’s everyone from?

20 minutes west of Mt. Pleasant

So, as I sit here on a Friday at work looking at old THP threads, I got to thinking... what about a 2020 Michigan v. Ohio unofficial THP event? Any interest in something like this planned far enough in advance?

Awesome!

Or how about an unofficial Michigan event held at the dream or fortress, somewhere like that?

Awesome!

Or how about an unofficial Michigan event held at the dream or fortress, somewhere like that?

Fully open to any suggestions! Just throwing ideas out there.

Awesome!

We did Eagle Eye last year. Was awesome. I'm sure we can get something in the works again later this summer / early fall.

So, as I sit here on a Friday at work looking at old THP threads, I got to thinking... what about a 2020 Michigan v. Ohio unofficial THP event? Any interest in something like this planned far enough in advance?

I think an Michigan vs. Ohio would be a fun event. I would be interested in this.

I think an Michigan vs. Ohio would be a fun event. I would be interested in this.

We had a couple unofficial events like that and one official THP Event a few years back. It was called Regional Rivalry and we lost handily.

We had a couple unofficial events like that and one official THP Event a few years back. It was called Regional Rivalry and we lost handily.
So... time to fire back?

Anyone have any thoughts on Harbor Shores? We'll be in South Haven for a long weekend the end of the month and it's only 30 minutes away. Looks much better than the two courses in South Haven. I'd probably be looking to play it the evening of July 25th.

My buddy was just at Harbor Shores and he said it was really nice. Great views and the course was pristine he said.

Well it seems like we need to have another one to redeem ourselves. How do we get this started for next season?

Well it seems like we need to have another one to redeem ourselves. How do we get this started for next season?
Gaugeing interest would probably be the first step. If a MI v. OH event is the goal I could drop a line into the Ohio thread.

Gaugeing interest would probably be the first step. If a MI v. OH event is the goal I could drop a line into the Ohio thread.

Do it! I couldn't make the last one, hopefully I can join in the next.

I guess if you're interested, drop myself a PM? I'll get ahold of the Buckeye guys and see what we can do. Depending on the interest maybe teams of 8-10?

Back