Michigan hackers, check in here

Tree Tops Resort the Masterpiece course. They have a pretty decent unlimited stay and play package.

Yes I've played that course, I prefer the signature course there though. Also we are taking part of the unlimited package in May and still have room if you're looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got out and played for the first time today. It felt Great to hit a ball again. I played pretty good to. It was a great day with my son on the course

Anyone up for some golf tomorrow on the west side?

Southwest lower MI here. Spring is slow in coming but I can feel it! Several fav courses in the area. Angels Crossing in Vicksburg would have to be one of my favs. Bella Vista in Coldwater is gorgeous and long. Island Hills in Centreville is a must play if you get down around this area.

I have played Island Hills many times and really enjoy it. Not sure how it stays in business, but I'm happy it does!! Hope to give Angels Crossing a try this year. I have never heard of Bella Vista before. I will look it up.

Interest coming back?

Not really... But I'm trying to take some of the advice and play golf with some new people or new course. I still have a golf trip in May I have to prep for

Seems no one is interested in golf today, so how about get a group together for tomorrow

Jspangs, where are you looking and what time?

Jspangs, where are you looking and what time?

I'm opening to meeting anyone, anywhere within a reasonable drive distance

If its not to late of a tee time i could be in. If there is somewhere we could find between us id be in. I am about 2, 2-1/2 hours from you.

If its not to late of a tee time i could be in. If there is somewhere we could find between us id be in. I am about 2, 2-1/2 hours from you.

Ok well I'm free all weekend. Typically the early the better for me. And would Lansing work?

Ok well I'm free all weekend. Typically the early the better for me. And would Lansing work?

1-45 that works for me. Let me know. Oeming my #

I have played Island Hills many times and really enjoy it. Not sure how it stays in business, but I'm happy it does!! Hope to give Angels Crossing a try this year. I have never heard of Bella Vista before. I will look it up.

Not sure how Island Hills stays in business either. Never is very busy and the cost is more than I care to spend for a round of golf. I was hoping they would lower it this year and try to up the number of golfers coming in. Bella Vista is a long course. Very spread out thru a housing division and woods. Lots of wildlife every time I go there. I have a love hate relationship with that course.

I'm looking to see if anyone in the Grand Rapids area wants to golf Sunday morning, also if anyone is looking for something for the family the Whitecaps are having a game Sunday that we are taking the kids to.

I'm looking to see if anyone in the Grand Rapids area wants to golf Sunday morning, also if anyone is looking for something for the family the Whitecaps are having a game Sunday that we are taking the kids to.

Kentucky invitational is this weekend.

Thats a pretty sweet deal I think. I might just have to buy one so I am forced to get up there and play.

I remember when I bought a group golfer deal last year that a couple others were going to buy....

Thinking of golfing Sunday. Anyone in the mood round the tri cities?

Thinking of golfing Sunday. Anyone in the mood round the tri cities?

I've lived in Michigan all my life, and I have never heard of the tri cities area. Where is that at?

Michigan hackers, check in here

I'm in for some golf Early Sunday morning in Grand Rapids

I've lived in Michigan all my life, and I have never heard of the tri cities area. Where is that at?

bay city, Saginaw, midland. Is considered the tri cities area. If be looking pretty much anywhere around say 30 minutes from bay city. Was thinking about golfing maple leaf, all 27 holes are open, it's dry, and it's only $10 per 9 holes right now

Cj...fyi groupgolfer has the treetops deal 105 bucks for 2 rounds 1 night stay and a 1 hour lesson

Back