Michigan hackers, check in here

My bad was cleaning out my inbox

My friends booked Harbor Shores in Benton Harbor last Saturday for $40. Not a bad deal- replay was only $25. Not a big fan of the course but the practice facility is first rate.

Had a short glimpse of playable weather, whens the next break?

Looking forward to working on a few things on the range.

Had a short glimpse of playable weather, whens the next break?

Looking forward to working on a few things on the range.

Down here I am not seeing a good day until the weekend. Like you I would like to hit a range before going back out to the course.

Down here I am not seeing a good day until the weekend. Like you I would like to hit a range before going back out to the course.
I'll be playing Friday after work and hopefully Sunday. 2 solid days after a long finals week.

This week is jam packed for me, no chance at golf. Kids starting baseball practice, soccer games, a wedding, a communion, sooooo busy.

Playing Friday mid morning at Thornapple if interested.

I'd love to, unfortunately I'm in Chicago for work this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more of an early Sunday morning guy, until June probably

Can do Sunday late afternoons around 3pm. Perhaps that may work better. I do play in evenings around 7pm for quick nine holes if interested out there too.

Can do Sunday late afternoons around 3pm. Perhaps that may work better. I do play in evenings around 7pm for quick nine holes if interested out there too.

Ya, that would probably work better for me, as long as you don't mind my son tagging along.

I always walk out there, but no worries on bringing him.

Sounds good he's always well behaved out there.

Anyone available for a 3:30 pm tee time at Northville Hills? It's across from Carl's in Plymouth. Got 1 more spot to fill out a foursome, special rate of $25.

Anyone available for a 3:30 pm tee time at Northville Hills? It's across from Carl's in Plymouth. Got 1 more spot to fill out a foursome, special rate of $25.

Dang I hate work... Maybe next time

Dang I hate work... Maybe next time

Yes, hopefully next time. Anyone in the area, just over 2 hours! Heck of a rate for a great course. Hope the greens are still unaerified

Come play golf with HOF'er Tyler Pluff!

Back